Search results

1. J

Wiim Pro vs Ifi Zen blue

I did a side by side comparison like any normal person would, I do not have gears or the time to do level matching. I am doing it using my EARS like any normal person would. I OWN BOTH ITEMS and based on which I am commenting. I don't think you own both so your opinions are not relevant. I am...
  2. J

Wiim Pro vs Ifi Zen blue

do you even own both items? Well I do and I am only stating my findings! It is because of you audiofools who are so much into measurements and what these so-called reviewers who get paid most of the time btw, say this and that, and you believe them wholeheartedly, if you are so inclined to...
  3. J

Wiim Pro vs Ifi Zen blue

lmao, to each their own, no point arguing with audiofools :facepalm:
  4. J

Wiim Pro vs Ifi Zen blue

Clearly it is not the same, the Topping e70 and smsl d300 sounds much much better via the usb input as compared to the wiim pro with e70 and d300 with optical connection. Yes this is ASR, I hardly ever sign in or comment, but I just had to reset my passwd and sign in just so I could comment now...
  5. J

Wiim Pro vs Ifi Zen blue

I am not talking about using the same external dac, get the wiim mini or pro with any external dac and compare it with the ifi zen blue v2 alone. I am 100% sure the ifi will sound better. But like you have said YMMV. OP was asking which one is better, I am just stating my opinion since I happen...
  6. J

Wiim Pro vs Ifi Zen blue

Do not go by specs alone, it is the implementation that matters! One very good example is iPhones vs Android phones. Lesser RAM vs More RAM etc. Yet iOS is still far more optimized and faster. I am not an apple fan btw. Just get ifi zen blue v2 and compare it side by side with wiim mini/pro...
  7. J

Wiim Pro vs Ifi Zen blue

I have the ifi zen one signature which is a combination of ifi zen dac signature + zen blue v2 and wiim pro connected to topping e70 / smsl d300 DAC. The bluetooth SQ on the ifi zen one signature / zen blue v2 blows away the wiim pro is every other way. The wiim pro sounds closed off and have...
  8. J

Bookshelf speakers for Topping E50 + Topping PA5 stack

I guess my first task is to install some kind of acoustic treatment first. Thanks y'all.
  9. J

Thanks, I will definitely look into this. Thanks, this is just what I needed to hear.
  10. J

I do not consider myself an audiophile so I am not familiar with most audiophile terms, but I prefer forwarded mids/vocals (thick vocals/not lean sounding if that makes sense). Previously, I had psb alpha s10 subwoofer connected to quad vena and dali spektor 2. While that was better, it still...
  11. J

I have checked several reviews and sound demos on the above mentioned speakers, yet to research on more speakers.
  12. J

I have a dali spektor 2 with the e50+pa5 stack and mission qx2 with quad vena. They are both okay speakers, but both certainly did not wow me like most reviewers made it out to be.
  13. J

Hi, Kindly suggest best bookshelf speakers to pair with Topping E50 + Topping PA5. I find this topping stack somewhat on the brighter/leaner side, a somewhat warm speakers would be nice I believe as I don't like bright and fatiguing sound signatures. Usage: Music playback through TV (optical...
Top Bottom