Search results

1. bruce bababaaaach

Some impressions on XENNS Mangird Top

Thanks, for my feeling, silver-plated copper cable can reserve more treble more brightness. Also more details. But my ear hates this. I play piano for a long time. So i can not hear some music with too many treble and very bright.
  2. bruce bababaaaach

Xenns Mangird Tea2 some Owner Experience

Classical music is good, but it's too serious, and I want to listen to pop songs occasionally. So I was looking for plugs to listen to pop songs. Because I bought a Xenns earphone before, and referred to the frequency response curve and the tuning of his top earphone, I guess the sound of Tea2...
  3. bruce bababaaaach

Some impressions on XENNS Mangird Top

After wearing the overear headphones for a long time, I always feel that the pressure on the ears is very uncomfortable. Only armature driver IEM can not play classical music such as Beethoven and Bach, Ravel Mahler, Debussy very good, so I recently wanted to find Hybrid Driver IEM. I flipped...
  4. bruce bababaaaach

Some listening experiences and question for Sabaj A20d 2022

1099 Euro now, Maybe the pro version is better, with recording function and two chips.
  5. bruce bababaaaach

Sabaj A20d 2022 Review (DAC & Headphone Amp)

90db at 50mv!!!really nice. @amirm recently i connect this DAC with a usb reclocker. i can not understand the difference. It does sound a bit different on the speakers. But I can't understand why the USB digital signal of the notebook changes. Can you test it and measument the difference...
  6. bruce bababaaaach

hello, thanks. dsp EQ in rme is really useful for me, it compensates some headphones or monitor speakers frequency response. this is very nice. I found in the forum that the new 2/4 will use 1622 and have a 4.4 balanced output. Looking forward to it's measurements and also compare it in a quite...
  7. bruce bababaaaach

I found a problem, when I connect with bluetooth, there is a very noticeable interfering noise. When I touch the bluetooth antenna with my hand, the noise shows up. From the Internet that it is recommended to wrap the bluetooth antenna with tin foil, and the interference noise has disappeared...
  8. bruce bababaaaach

Chord Hugo 2 Review (Portable DAC & HP Amp)

How to achieve only the second harmonic 2k, no 3k 4k 5k 6k behind?
  9. bruce bababaaaach

Hahaha, yes, some Prior Belief information will indeed affect the evaluation, posterior. Resampling of the usb signal. This is the question I can't understand the most. Hope our host can measument it. the digital signal become more precise or may have added distortion.
  10. bruce bababaaaach

thanks, yes, it is indeed very difficul to tell the big difference. i think comparison needs very good and sensitive system and a long time for listening. After half an hour of repeated testing, I could only hear some rough differences between dac200 and a20d. I guess it's easier to...
  11. bruce bababaaaach

Share some of my listening experiences of SABAJ A20D 2022 I like playing the piano for a long time, and now I often listen to classical music and some popular music. I recently listened a DAC and want to share some of my own feelings. Recently, I visited the HIGH END 2022 exhibition in Munich...
  12. bruce bababaaaach

RME ADI-2 FS Version 2 DAC and Headphone Amp Review

so you measure the v3 with the ess chip? thanks
Top Bottom