Search results

1. morillon

multitones and w&f

interesting... if somes want to accompany relevant plans in enriching this remarkable software (free) from pkane ;-) https://audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/beta-test-multitone-loopb;'mack-analyzer-software.27844/post-1774687
  2. morillon

for future

I don't share your approaches, very "characterization" oriented, but noting your motivations - your personal investments, - your difficulties-doubts with many of these test discs of the past (sometimes 30 40-50 years) and even if I know many experiences of realizations have shown little...
  3. morillon

wav for tests wow-flutter?

pkane proposes (a little under my instance :oops:) to include in its famous multitones the function wow and flutter... would seem to me a very nice thing... but it will need some wav captures of 3k150 or 3k of tests a little long .... see quantified ... I won't be able to get it for a long...
  4. morillon

digiface aes RME

Has anyone tried -measured the new "Digiface AES" RME??? ;-) thank you...
  5. morillon

error not good place

error...
  6. morillon

NID generator rew

hello the very interesting rew generator offers the possibility of "NiD" in multitone... (maybe there is a thread on this topic...?) but What is his interest ? compared to more classics multitones ? its proper use? ( in practice) why not, for example, systematically couple your observation...
  7. morillon

jitter

hello why maintain measurements in the analog domain, after an a/d conversion, in the observation of aes spdif signals etc... on the numeric sources, like streamer etc...?? insofar as it is more readable, precise, offering methods of calculating noise, jitter, precise, quantified by software...
  8. morillon

wav test?

Hello I'm looking for some wav files to perform some measurements on wifi streamers... 1k: 44k 16bit and 24bit, 48k 24bit, 96k 24bit multitones as you use them around here for your dac tests? Any ideas for sites where to find them? not thank you ;-)
Top Bottom