Search results

1. G

MiniDSP DDRC-88D

I have a studio monitor setup that is configured like this. RME UFX II AES output --> MiniDSP DDRC-88D (AES) --> Okto DAC8 Pro (Pure AES Mode) --> Power Amps --> Speakers The RME is set to 44.1K. It appears that the DDRC-88D is resampling the signal and outputting at 48Khz. Is there any way to...
  2. G

Headphone Measurements - HD650

So I had a few questions in my mind about headphones, frequency responses, and corrections. How consistent are headphone frequency responses, not only among different sets of headphones, but also over the years of production? And also as they age, so not only the question of "does a headphone...
  3. G

Active Crossover Tweeter Protection

Just curious what others do for tweeter protection in active crossover speakers? My speakers have a ScanSpeak Revelator R2904/7000 tweeter, and at around $350 each, I'm not eager to replace them due to some problem with an amp or active crossover, or even just a mistake by ME. They crossover...
  4. G

Cloning a speaker sound

A bit of explanation of what I'm trying to do. I have a studio control room (25'x17'x12') that has been treated fairly well. Many hours of work with REW, sound panels, bass traps, etc. We also have a pretty good set of large monitors built into the wall, with dual subs, all tuned with...
Top Bottom