Search results

1. K

FS: Kef R3/R5/R11

I wonder why you wants to trade it in, Convenience of a small speaker maybe? if you only were a little bit closer to FL , i'm the type of person who think the bigger the better
  2. K

Kef r3, arcam sa10 good pairing?

97.3 dB SPL at listening postion (not taking into consideration speaker placement) 103.3 dB SPL at 18 to 24 inch from wall mine are at 8inch , hmm I'm thinking the same now is an apartment room , full carpet big tv ,computer, desktop, big couch ,maybe the room is too crowded ?? so I wouldn't...
  3. K

Thanks for your reply as Features the only thing that concerns me is that i want the device to have a pre out so i can connect my home theater for more power. also it would be nice if i can match all the devices hence my combo pre amp , amp ..
  4. K

Hello thanks for your reply , the room is 11 by 12 , no subwoofer, my listening position is 10ft from the speakers and they are 8inch from the wall 6ft apart ... im going to play with the calculator now had no idea that existed
  5. K

hello guys i need some help with my setup. I have the kef r3 paired with an arcam sa10 but im not enjoying it for me sounds like a little bit dead like the speakers are just not getting enough juice and not crisp enough so i was thinking maybe this combination Rotel RB-1582 with Rotel RC-1572 or...
  6. K

2ch music stream

just checked the computer settings and enable all sample rates for audio out , mmm im wondering if maybe the arcam only receive 192 kHz on coax optical ? in that case what i can do >?
  7. K

2ch music stream

hello guys I have a couple of questions , I don't have a lot of experience in audiophile world so pardon my ignorance , recently bought a pair of kef r2 and a arcam sa10 integrated amp , my question is; what is the best way to stream music ? currently I have the arcam connected to my desktop...
  8. K

FS: Kef R3/R5/R11

the r3 is black ? how much shipped to 34744
  9. K

DO IT ALL SETUP ?

Hello again guys thanks for all the inputs ,the room is 12x14 , im going to be adding a subwoofer eventually , my original idea was to build a home theater/music room 70%30% but now with everything ive been reading i kinda like 2 channel listening too and am leaning for a 50%50% room with that...
  10. K

DO IT ALL SETUP ?

United States, better like what ? some people recommend me regal brio but i believe that one doesn't have home theater pass thru and i want to be able to take advantage of those watts while im not using 2 channel
  11. K

DO IT ALL SETUP ?

I'm curious what would be good setup for home theater and 2 channel music? I was thinking 1. audiolab 6000a for 2 channel listening and / denon 3700h for HT 2. Arcam sa 10 / denon 3700h Or 3.Emotiva basx a3 plus a topping(dont know yet) / denon 3700h The speakers are kef r3 What i want to...
  12. K

KEF R3 OR BOWER & WILKINS S706 s2 ???

Quick update, yesterday bought the R3's , amazing quality coming from a set of take classic 5.1 im happy. Unfortunately i still dont have the receiver or room ready to appreciate their full potential so for now i have it connected to a old Yamaha RX-V479
  13. K

someone on avsforum told me the same and recommend me the bmr philharmonics beautiful speakers in my opinion i was down to buy it just for the look but then my cousin told me for that price i can buy the KEF R3, KEF R2C AND KEFQ350 soo no brainer for me., thats the route im going. Pair that...
  14. K

Today I drove 40 min to a bestbuy to try to help myself to decide wichone would do it for me and what i noticed is the kef sounded like more full , deep and with more bass and the b&w sounded more bright on the vocals and no bass unfortunately the speakers were setup on different rooms so i...
  15. K

Buying to test is not an option since someone is buying it for me and i don't want to bother exchanging products and Unfortunately the magnolia i have nearby doesn't have the kef r3 on display , ...but is very obvious that everyone like the kef speakers so the rest is up to me and my wallet...
  16. K

experience means i never owned a pair of ''high quality'' speaker before, im not an audiophile but i do appreciate good quality and clear sound.. KEF 4 B&W 0 LOL I'm starting to see why bb give such a huge discount on the b&w and not the kef...
  17. K

Hello guys I need some help here , I'm setting up a Home theater / listening room but I have 0 experience with audio so i hope some ppl give me some insight on which one of these speaker will work better for me ., this would be a big purchase and i don't want to spend money on somethi8ng that it...
  18. K

Kef r3 vs philharmonic bmr difference

So im looking to put together a home theater and somebody recommend me the philharmonic Bmr , i look into it and the speakers looks fantastic and all the good reviews. I'm in........ But now i meet a person who works at bestbuy and told me to buy the kef r3 instead with his discount I'm talking...
Top Bottom