Search results

1. O

What items have you purchased as a result of ASR?

Dan Clark Audio E3 that I am very, very happy with. Hence the Forum Donor badge over there <---
  2. O

headphone amplifier low budget

A20h is currently £72.20 on UK Amazon... only 1 left in stock...
  3. O

The Truth About Vinyl Records

One day, I'm going to become such a vinyl/analog fan boy that I live my life as a stuck record :)
  4. O

Celebrity RIP Thread

It is pretty much a perfect album.
  5. O

Fiio R7 Android Streamer Review

It includes an amp, so it definitely has a sound (if connected to suitable headphones and volume advanced beyond zero).
  6. O

Celebrity RIP Thread

Aston "Family Man" Barrett, bassist with Bob Marley and The Wailers, aged 77
  7. O

SMSL VMV P2 Headphone Amp Review

It's a headphone amplifier, not a DAC...
  8. O

Celebrity RIP Thread

Thank you, I enjoyed reading about him. RIP
  9. O

Celebrity RIP Thread

Wayne Kramer of MC5 fame, aged 75
  10. O

Shanling SCD1.3 SACD/CD Player Wi-Fi/Bluetooth Streamer

Sony locked down the SACD format to prevent people capturing/distributing the DSD streams via the digital outputs of the players. It was only happenstance that someone discovered that some Playstations could copy the DSD streams and that a few players became available with workarounds to do the...
  11. O

Peter Gabriel's 2023 album "I/O"

Mogwai's 2003 album Happy Songs For Happy People included all the separate tracks for the tune "Hunted By A Freak", along with Cubase software for creating your own version of the track. More recently, Crass provided stems for their tracks and encouraged people to submit remixes for a new...
  12. O

All About UFO's

Pentagon ex-UFO chief says conspiracy theorists in government drive spending The cover-up continues. :rolleyes::) More at link above
  13. O

What are we listening to right now..

Cardiacs - Sing To God (I'm not listening via YouTube). Fantastically bonkers group.
  14. O

FiiO CP13 Portable Compact Audio Cassette Player Available for Pre-order (if you're quick)

Ha, I'd noticed that too! There's a bit about the player and its records here. Don't be rude!
  15. O

Shanling SCD1.3 SACD/CD Player Wi-Fi/Bluetooth Streamer

The Denon DCD-1700NE seems to tick the boxes for you
  16. O

TOPPING D90 III Sabre DAC Review

Yes, this. I mean, it's a moderately priced consumer electronics item competing with lots of other affordable components, not a luxury money-no-object item (try looking at dCS stuff).
  17. O

Kef R Meta Series Release

No. Amir did a bit on speaker cables here.
  18. O

I don't think anybody's complaining because the equipment has high SINAD, they're just looking for better/expanded functionality.
  19. O

To be fair, I'm not aware of any issues of reliability with Topping's DACs (or DACs in general, come to that), but I'd certainly hesitate to buy one of their amplifiers.
Top Bottom