Search results

1. N

Topping PA5 Review (Amplifier)

Then your denying of human perception biasis unfold the complete unusefullness of your impressions, we can move on to the next naive subjectivist..
  2. N

Poll for Topping PA5 owners only please.

I feel this is a strong statement. What is the alternative? There are no other reviews on reliability or such. So shall we go after brand reputation? (As easily flowed as the review in question). Btw i totally agree on the hotcooked review in the sense that clearly this measurements became a...
  3. N

Just to follow up. Shout out at audiophonics support sent me a new unit 2201 if I am not wrong that works perfectly for the moment in less than 5 days. Also for those asking topping support has been very kind via email to help with the issue, i can see why they do not want to get too involved...
  4. N

Topping LA90 Review (Integrated Amplifier)

Have a look on audiophonics... They have a couple of images of the heat sinks and chadsis
  5. N

Topping LA90 Review (Integrated Amplifier)

Maybe we shall donate more to sacrifice one to teardown 8-)
  6. N

Btw, i generally very much appreciate your point Blake. You seems to be very knowledgeable. Sometimes I have the feeling you use autoritas arguments that shall have no place in (?) in ASR. Cheers
  7. N

If I can post an example to counterfair this theory mine has never been disconnected from mains and suffered the issue. So if this was supposed to be 100%of failure mode it clearly isn't.
  8. N

On mine predominantly. When I switch off the DAC especially (if that is what you meant... I did not try disconnect the cables)
  9. N

Verified mine is 2111. Will keep you updated on the return policy.
  10. N

I also voted and have a recent account with only pa5 interaction. For what is worth it I shared email with topping and a video of the defect. Still your point is valid, the risk of manipulation is there!
  11. N

I'll verify mine tomorrow as I am shipping it back... Will let you know
  12. N

here you go with the zipped video
  13. N

Just to keep the documentation of the issue on... Here the issue on mine... Actually starts being worse /hearing it better after I switched down the DAC (e50)... but also as noise during music reproduction. Topping asusming is faulty and Audiophonics proposing to return it (shout out to...
  14. N

Yet not really up to take the chance on my shoulders... I will update you in case but will look for a replacement first
  15. N

Thanks. Sorry for the dumb question, showing all my ignorance on class d chip, would that be reversible or chip has been damaged by 38v power supply already? Agree with all other messages about impact of this issues, unfortunately it's a miss... Used to be perceived as high value for money.
  16. N

Should have never written first message here. My pa5 started random noise from both channels exactly as described ... Will write to audiophonics and request for a substitution... 2 weeks old :-(
  17. N

Same here. But definitely an issue to be kept under the radar. Mine came from audiophonics.
Top Bottom