Search results

1. A

Hifiman HE1000v2 aftermarket pad measurements?

Hi, To help equalizing we can search Oratory Reddit, some ASR reviews, autoeq.app and some instances of squig.link. These measurements are made using stock pads mostly. As I like to use aftermarket pads from Dekoni I wonder if there are some measurements out there for this headphone model? My...
  2. A

How to measure IEMs?

I only got a minidsp EARS and I know it's not the best measure rig, but it is the only one I got. Recently I bought some IEMs and want to measure them. How should I insert them? Should I use the largest tips and how deep do I need to insert them?
  3. A

IEMs w/ oval shaped nozzles

It seems that most IEMS only have round shaped nozzles. So far I've tested so many TWS In-Ears and maybe I'll try some IEMs. What did I find out about TWS earphones? All round shaped nozzles weren't comfortable for more than 30 min, but oval nozzles on the other hand were a lot more comfortable...
  4. A

Neumann KH120A Ground Connect/Lift?

Hi, I got a miniDSP Flex with balanced outputs connected to the Neumann speakers. On the other outputs of the miniDSP there's a balanced headphone amp connected. If I switch Ground Connect on the speakers, then I experience ground loops on my headphones. Switching Ground Lift there is no ground...
  5. A

How to measure frequency responses of headphones?

People like amirm have professional tools to measure headphones, but a Gras 45C is just not in my budget. A cheap alternative would be the miniDSP EARS. Is it really the best bang for the buck? Some reviews told they aren't that accurate and don't provide standard measurements. Are there also...
Top Bottom