Search results

1. J

Review and Measurements of Topping DX3Pro DAC and Headphone Amp

If you turn power OFF (pull the plug not a standby) Dx3 Pro will behave the way you describe.
  2. J

Review and Measurements of WesionTEK Khadas Tone Board DAC

I am monitoring this discussion for a while and can't understand why you guys are worry about voltage, output impedance, "ESS-hump" and other trivial things. I would like to add my 5 cents to it. My setup is as follows: Tone Board is connected to USB 3 in the back of the Asus motherboard, output...
  3. J

jackenhack, Have you tried yet new "Khadas_Tone_Board_dfu-2018-1226-Upgrade-Firmware" if yes which file? Explanation From Ben1987 is little fuzzy, I am not so sure which file to use in which scenario.
  4. J

Ben1987, Should I install latest firmware over previous updated firmware? My Tone Board is updated with Khadas_Tone_Board_dfu-2018-1206-Upgrade-Firmware and Khadas_Tone_Board_dfu_1207-Default maximum volume or do I have to flash Tone Board with...
  5. J

So after firmware upgrade, that driver has to be uninstalled?
  6. J

Review and Measurements of Topping DX3Pro DAC and Headphone Amp

does anyone know which way to insert coin battery in to remote control?
  7. J

thanks jackenhack i have som more questions, but I have doctor appointment in half hour. So maybe later today I will gave you a buzz. If not tomorrow. I am in New York, USA
  8. J

Thanks jackenhack I forgot to mention I did not try to upgrade firmware yet. My Tone Board is, if I can say, "Virgin" So if I understand correctly I have to use Only the 1207-Default maximum volume .bin file. What are the other files for? Thanks, Wieslaw
  9. J

jackenhack, there are 3 files in firmware folder, 1. 2018-0414-Original-Factory-Firmware 2. 2018-1206-Upgrade-Firmware 3. 1207-Default maximum volume Can you shine some light on to which file to use to properly upgrade firmware? Also if you will be so kind, please explain in grater detail whole...
  10. J

I tried that driver, it has missing adjustment for Asio Buffer Size.
  11. J

Glad to hear you are linux person. I just start experimenting with linux and hackintosh. Is there a way to have the same options (sample rate settings, buffer size setting) Like in windows or Mac. Also is there a way to extract firmware from working Tone Board. If it is I may help you, my board...
  12. J

jackenhack, If you using new driver, did you notice that control applet for Tone Board is missing adjustment for Asio Buffer Size.
  13. J

The new driver for windows 10 (XMOS-Stereo-USB-Audio-Class2-Driver-3033_v2.26.0) can't be installed, it gives installation error. There is no installation problem with previous driver (Thesycon-Stereo-USB-Audio-Driver-v224_Win7_win10).
Top Bottom