Search results

1. Hamster

Topping DX3 Pro+ for very low impedance headphones? (Hifiman Edition XS)

It has been my consistent (anecdotal) experience with ESS 9018 9028 9038 & AKM 4490 4493 4497. If you want to show me a graph and laugh at me, fine, it is your opinion. I listen with my ears, not my eyes.
  2. Hamster

Topping DX3 Pro+ for very low impedance headphones? (Hifiman Edition XS)

You did not state your player source so I assume you are using USB from a PC desktop/laptop and currently you don't care about balanced. I would advice you to go for a stack instead of all-in-one because it is easier to upgrade one part at a time (which you will, if your interest in audio...
  3. Hamster

Replacement pads for AKG k371

They do fit, according to the Brainwavz official compatibility list.
  4. Hamster

Replacement pads for AKG k371

The Brainwavz Sony pads will not fit? They seem as thin as the ori pads.
  5. Hamster

New Rode NTH-100 headphones.

I'm not as qualified as solderdude to answer but since I too, am searching for a pair of closed studio phones I may have some opinions: There isn't an "ultimate" pair but all brands offer different flavours of what they think a pair of studio headphones should sound like. At similar price...
  6. Hamster

From Joshua Valour: He mentions "veiled treble". Do you all agree?
  7. Hamster

@solderdude do you mind comparing AKG K371 vs NTH-100 (maybe also Shure 840A)? Since they are of the same price and are intended for studio usage. I am in the market searching for a closed back studio cans for amatuer YouTube production usage that can also be a part-time music enjoyment pair of...
  8. Hamster

Finally a second audiophile review after Z Who will be next. DMS?
Top Bottom