Search results

1. Rednaxela

What items have you purchased as a result of ASR?

JBL Endurance Run 2. https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/jbl-endurance-run-2.49492/
  2. Rednaxela

Vocals in a av receiver

This might be another one. https://simplehomecinema.com/2021/10/05/audyssey-midrange-compensation-denon-and-marantz-receivers/
  3. Rednaxela

What are your top 3 IEM ?

Well, you can stick them in worse holes.
  4. Rednaxela

Working too hard can give you a Heart Attack Ack Ack Ack Ack Ack... My Heart Attack Story.

What a story. I am happy that you are still here to share it with us, and grateful that you did so. I will definitely remember this should it ever happen to me. Wishing you a speedy recovery and success with your upcoming surgeries.
  5. Rednaxela

SMSL D-6s Balanced DAC Review

Instant forum SNR boost: Highly recommended. Can't believe I ever went without.
  6. Rednaxela

Recommend me some fun speakers for a large room, don't need to be "reference"

Behringer Eurolive B215XL? https://www.avsforum.com/threads/behringer-eurolive-b215xl-15-2-way-as-l-r-mains.1519940/
  7. Rednaxela

Bands you just didn't 'get' initially

Not a band, but this is something I didn’t get initially. Now I think it’s breathtaking.
  8. Rednaxela

waltzing through a gazillion choices

Would it help to buy the CD and attend the concert?
  9. Rednaxela

Shelf EQ With Zero Gain

No gain no pain. :)
  10. Rednaxela

CAD suggestions

SketchUp maybe? Edit: check out this playlist for a quick impression.
  11. Rednaxela

The Case Against OLED

I think Ken means sound reflections.
  12. Rednaxela

WiiM Ultra

Or the 2026 WiiM Nec Plus Ultra?
  13. Rednaxela

Are you satisfied with your home Audio System?

Thank you. Sounds like an amazing system! Nicely down-to-earth in terms of component selection and optimised to truly get most out of it. Love it. I feel I should clarify too a little bit in return. :) My setup is a smart TV with Spotify -> optical out into a Behringer DEQ2496 -> optical out...
  14. Rednaxela

The Case Against OLED

Awesome! The (anti reflection? wider viewing angle?) screen coating has been an issue on the TOTL Sony Mini LED TVs as well. There's quite a number of reports from people returning their TV because of a rainbowing effect that's too distracting. Vincent of HDTVTest shows it in action in his X95K...
  15. Rednaxela

JBL Endurance Run 2

Thank you so much for this. For anyone interested I have attached the displayed filter set as an Equalizer APO readable file.
  16. Rednaxela

The Case Against OLED

Very interesting news. The Bravia 7 might be my next TV.
  17. Rednaxela

Ending the Windows Audio Quality Debate

Sorry if this has has been discussed already, but I ran into something that might be of interest here. Context: applying an EQAPO filter set on the 3.5mm headphones out of my Windows 11 Acer laptop, to equalize a pair of IEMs. On my laptop, this setting at 3) is grayed out. It is also...
  18. Rednaxela

Lightbulb moments, or how far have you come in your journey?

My recent lightbulb moment. Maybe they’re nothing special in the bigger scheme of things, I don't really know. But compared to the regular buds I’ve always had so far, switching to these has been nothing short of a revelation.
Top Bottom