Search results

1. S

Gustard X26Pro Review (Balanced High-end DAC)

Thanks Gustard!!! What i thought, much easier to install it with Windows. In any case this is a beta version anyway, and so I can wait for the official one, also because my x26 pro has no problem and it sounds great!!! Alberto
  2. S

Gustard X26Pro Review (Balanced High-end DAC)

Dear Gustard, how can I update the firmware with a Mac, sorry, but I've never done this task!!! Thanks
  3. S

Topping Pre90 Review (preamplifier)

Dear Sirs, I'm not able to download the manual, the link doesn't work for me! I'd like to read it.
  4. S

$500 amplifiers to test and review?

Hi Amir, very kind as usual. Have a nice holiday. Thanks Alberto
  5. S

$500 amplifiers to test and review?

Hi Amir, in November you told us that someone sent to you a Crown XLS1502 amp to measure. I'm interested in purchasing one, but until your response I'll be calm. Would you be so kind to let us know about this activity. My best regards
  6. S

SMSL SU-8 Version 2 Balanced DAC

Hi Byrtt, amazing !!! Then 2 dacs, one per channel, 2 opa1602 one per channel and one 48088_1806U in common !!! Do You know what does this last chip ??? Thanks again for your kind support Alberto
  7. S

Yes, dear Tatteredmidnight, it helps !!! I appreciate very much your kind reply
  8. S

Thanks Helloworld, interesting reading !!! I had an opinion about opa sonic signature, but I was probably wrong having read untrue reviews !!! Anyway do You know which opa inside SMSL SU-8 balanced DAC, just out of curiosity ???
  9. S

Because, as you already well know, every opa has its own sound signature, indeed there are dacs that you can swap them with the right one, obviously, and the result is a different sound, tailored to your taste and system. Regards
  10. S

Hi Sirs and Amir , any of You have the right reply for me ? I' read the whole thread and even in the SMSL site, nobody wrote about the output section of this DAC ! I'm looking forward to receiving a reply from You Regards
  11. S

Dear Sirs, some of You would be so kind to tell me what this DAC utilizes in the output stage? I imagine that it is not a discrete one, so which opa ???
Top Bottom