Search results

1. O

Speaker upgrade uncertainties (Focal Aria 936)

Yea the 936’s have a minimum impedance of 2.8 ohms.
  2. O

Marantz Cinema 70S and MultEQ-X questions

Yea, but that’s the product I’m not really interested in.
  3. O

Well when considering the Eversolo route, due to the fact that I currently run 2.0 and am not set on changing (depends on the route I take) I was planning on using Eversolo as the pre amp.
  4. O

My number one problem with the Wiim products is that they do not have usb inputs for local files. All my music is stored on an SSD. I don’t have any streaming services.
  5. O

No as I don’t use a pc to listen to music. I have a SSD via USB into whatever source i may get.
  6. O

I am almost positive that the A6 does indeed support DSP. It received all the DSP features of the A8 as an update quite a while ago now. It also seems that Marantz products do resample audio when not using pure direct but according do Amirm’s reviews they seem to do this at 88/96khz? Edit: I do...
  7. O

I used to have a home theater with a Marantz receiver and I have experience with the app. If you watch the Audioholics video on MultEQ-x you will see that the app actually does not do what most people expect it to. It still was a handy feature, but Audyssey never got me great results. However...
  8. O

I have updated the initial post with some new info regarding what has been discussed so far.
  9. O

What I read was that you can import REW filters into the FIR filter section on the Eversolo: http://music.eversolo.com/dmp/instruction/DSP.pdf
  10. O

Well as of right now I only have a two channel setup, and I didn’t necessarily plan on changing that, but when I considered the AVR route it was an idea that became appealing. I have no analogue sources and my current system handles all music and video related listening in my living room. I use...
  11. O

Hi, I have been wanting to revise my current setup into something with the ability to have room correction. I have been considering the Eversolo DMP A6/A8 with a Purifi/Hypex amp. I’m now questioning if I would not be better off with something like the Cinema 70S as a processor into the same...
  12. O

Help with REW

Oh, I’m not sure I’ll have to check on that.
  13. O

Help with REW

So, I tried getting the Mathaudio eq, but it wouldn’t load into Foobar. I’m at work so I’m not currently in front of my computer, but it basically brought up an error saying that it failed to load the plugin. I tried both the headphone eq and room eq options (using the download link with the...
  14. O

NAD M66 - finally someone makes a decent 2-channel preamp!

Does anyone know if there has been any mention about wireless surround speaker support like what is present on the M10 V2? I have no experience with this feature and cannot find much user experience about it online but it is actually a feature I would be very interested in.
  15. O

Help with REW

I appreciate the link. I downloaded Foobar2000, but cannot seem to find any free PEQ. Do you know of one?
  16. O

Help with REW

Hi, I know that people have asked a million times for help with REW, but I have a few questions. I just received a UMIK-1 and last night I made my first measurements. I have gone through many different threads to help educate myself on REW. I am using REW on my Macbook. I have no means of...
  17. O

Eversolo DMP-A6 Streamer Review

Thanks a lot, I would appreciate that.
  18. O

Eversolo DMP-A6 Streamer Review

I appreciate the info, but I’d still like to know the answer to my specific question about an SSD attached to the unit. When I said internal or external what I meant was a NVME inside the unit or a SSD via the usb port. With Heos I cannot fast forward or rewind tracks that are stored on a drive...
Top Bottom