Search results

1. D

Revel Be series discounted by 25%

You might be right, I'm afraid or on one of their 12 weeks of vacations :facepalm:
  2. D

Revel Be series discounted by 25%

No big discount on Revels in France. I just wanted to hear them before I take the plunge, wrote twice to the French importer, let a message on his answering machine without any effect. Their premises are 500 miles from home, but my mother's place is only 40. I hoped to see and listen to them...
  3. D

Okto DAC8 Pro - open to new orders

I wrote to this address prior to receive his answer, but nothing since. I assume he is pretty tied up, but it only takes a couple of minutes to send an email and an attachment.
  4. D

Pavel, should you read us, thanks for sending me an updated firmware and instructions, it seems that I'm more than one version late now.
  5. D

My unit is fitted with 1.11 so at least I'm one version late.
  6. D

BTW, what is your firmware version, Pavel wrote me a few months ago that a new one will be issued and sent, but I'm still expecting it.
  7. D

Okto 8 Owner’s Thread

It is now working with only a change of cables, now full spdif and of course with the 96 Hrz Minidsp limitation. I'll make a few tries tomorrow and make my decision between the Volumio dsp possibilities and the Minidsp. Many thanks for your help.
  8. D

Okto 8 Owner’s Thread

When I put the Minisdsp out, it works properly . So It might be a minidsp issue. I'll check the volume level, just in case.
  9. D

Okto 8 Owner’s Thread

Yes it is, with the Pi embedded into the Dac 8.
  10. D

Okto 8 Owner’s Thread

Some usb plugs on the Okto are said to belong to an "usb host". Am I wrong?
  11. D

Okto 8 Owner’s Thread

I've just received a Douk Audio U2 and set it. Unfortunately, things are not going the way I hoped them to go: my current connection are: - RJ 45==>Okto - Douk ==>Okto and spdif from the Douk to Minidsp - AES/EBU from Minidsp to Okto I can't stream and use the Dirac at the same time whichever...
  12. D

Okto 8 Owner’s Thread

That's precisely my point :(. Though I still have two solutions: - I'll give a try to the new dsp included in Volumio - I'll keep on using my Cocktail Audio X50D as streaming ending point. There is of course a third one: try to convince my wife that our living room can be fitted with a full room...
  13. D

Okto 8 Owner’s Thread

Hi happy Okto owners ;) it took me one full year or so but I have owned a dac stereo8 with streaming board for one month now. I'm in the process of getting the most of it. I used to have a Minidsp DDRC22D in my set but I can't figure now how to use it because it has to be in some kind of a...
Top Bottom