Search results

1. A

Fed up with Spotify, suggestions for switching?

So, a couple days ago I noticed Spotify once again removed an entire album from their service (this time it was Bad Animals, by Heart), and I'm tired of things like this happening. Another song I have favorited has had a couple skips in it for months. I want to switch to a different service, and...
  2. A

Longer silicone tips for medium nozzle IEMs? Alternatively, longer nozzle IEMs?

I've been using Tangzu Ze Tian Wu IEMs for daily listening, and recently the tips (Spinfit CP155, which the nozzle seemed barely big enough for) both came off as I was removing them from my ears. After picking the right one up off the floor and fishing the left one out of my ear, I tried CP145...
  3. A

Moondrop Variations Alternatives

I recently tried a pair of Moondrop Variations, which sounded amazing but were unfortunately uncomfortable. I think that while I have average sized ear canals (I tend to use size Medium tips, at least for silicone) my outer ears may be a bit on the small side. I did confirm that I'm one of the...
  4. A

Truthear Zero with computer audio. Impedance concerns, as well as ways to increase usable volume range?

I've been using IEMs with my motherboard audio for years, and I've always had the volume set very low (6 for UE900s, 8 for Letshouer S12, don't remember the others). Ironically the less sensitive Truthear Zero is the one that is giving me problems, because my preferred listening level is...
  5. A

Low budget stereo preamp/integrated recommendations?

Hi, I just made an account looking for some help choosing a preamp upgrade, or possibly an integrated. My current situation is a choice of hand-me-down equipment from my father. Either a $50 Sherwood stereo receiver from Radioshack that sounds pretty bad but has most of the features that are...
Top Bottom