Search results

1. B

Topping E2x2 Audio Interface Review

I have placed an order, through Aliexpress, for an e4x4 as my ART USB Dual Pre has developed a bad input. It's currently outbound out of China so with any luck I'll have it in a few weeks. I'll report my experiences once I've spent some time with it in use.
  2. B

Sabaj A20h Balanced Headphone Amplifier Owner's Thread

In my experience A20h will drive the HE6se to generally decent levels balanced in balanced out on highest gain. I find that I get to the end of the volume dial to get some tracks loud. On tracks with a lower overall recording level I wish there was just a bit more in the throttle. It's less...
  3. B

Sabaj D5 vs RME Adi Dac 2

florence, I wrote the Sabaj D5 review from Amazon that is posted in VintageFlanker's response above. If you are just looking for DAC that sounds fantastic and has the measurements to back it up you should consider the D5. Level matched into the same headphone amp I could not tell any...
  4. B

Sending back the Vega and the Project Pre Box

Computers have actually advanced quite a bit under the hood. The mouse and GUI are just for us limited carbon lifeforms. I think its us that have not advanced much. :)
  5. B

Review and Measurements of RME ADI-2 DAC

Not to hijack this RME thread but I've used an Aune S16 for the last three years and subjectively it's the best DAC I've ever heard. It has been my main headphone station DAC for almost three years now. Other DACs have come and gone but the S16 has stayed in the active gear pile. It would be...
Top Bottom