Search results

1. M

curious to see amir rate the fosi bl20c

I have this amp and while I'm not an audiophile, it seems to perform really well for the price. 160wx2. I tried another fosi amp and it was terrible, but I haven't noticed anything I can criticize about this one, so I'm curious to see how my subjective experience aligns with objective measurements.
  2. M

Is the chip shortage impacting passive speakers?

Just wondering how much digital hardware is used inside passive speakers and if that means the chip shortage is impacting the passive speaker market. I've noticed, for example, the pioneer bs22 has been out of stock literally everywhere for awhile now. I've also noticed other speakers...
  3. M

Speakers for vocal and instrumental accuracy and low volume listening.

Hi, I'm trying to identify what set of bookshelf speakers is best given my personal taste for audio, which is as follows: deep, but soft low end. A low end that goes down to the 30s but is not thumping. I want to hear low end audio to very low frequencies but I don't want it to dominate...
  4. M

Speaker recommendation for vocal and instrument accuracy for low volume listening

Hi, I'm trying to identify what set of bookshelf speakers is best given my personal taste for audio, which is as follows: deep, but soft low end. A low end that goes down to the 30s but is not thumping. I want to hear low end audio to very low frequencies but I don't want it to dominate...
Top Bottom