Search results

1. Wack Audio

Big value bookshelf speaker poll

Cast your votes above.
  2. Wack Audio

Fluance Elite 2-Way Bipolar Speaker review

Good point. Still not a speaker I would suggest, the sound it does produce is not pleasant to my ears. Might record a sample and post the video before I use them as firewood.
  3. Wack Audio

Best amp under 500$?

Did you notice any difference in audio quality between the Sony and the Aiyima ?
  4. Wack Audio

Fluance Elite 2-Way Bipolar Speaker review

Short Answer: Do not purchase this speaker Long answer: This particular Fluance speaker sounds like an IPhone speaker on poorly manufactured steroids. The overall sound is flat and raspy, the bass is non existent, and the highs are bright/hollow sounding. I have tried this speaker with several...
  5. Wack Audio

Best amp under 500$?

Yes indeed, I am considering an Aiyima product for sure. Has everything I need, just hope the sound quality would be an improvement.
  6. Wack Audio

Best amp under 500$?

Currently just youtube, but I would rather use Apple Music with my phone. Thanks for your input, I’m not looking to burn money on a new amp if it will not offer much improvement.
  7. Wack Audio

Best amp under 500$?

It’s for a smaller bedroom, mainly music use but I also watch TV with it. I’ve been using my YouTube TV app as a source, I would much rather use Bluetooth. I was thinking I would sell the denon to recoup some spending.
  8. Wack Audio

Best amp under 500$?

I think an amp/dac would suit me best. I am just looking to update my amp situation.
  9. Wack Audio

Best amp under 500$?

I’m looking for an amp
  10. Wack Audio

Best amp under 500$?

Despite weeks of research I can’t seem to find an amplifier that majority of people agree is a worthy unit. I am looking for sound quality mainly, and will use Elac B5.2 along with a Dayton sub1200. I currently have a (2011) Denon AVR 591 home theater receiver. This was their base model amp back...
Top Bottom