Search results

1. K

One headphone that can lasts my whole life to choose from?

How about the current new HD 25 and the new HD 25 light? Or even the HD 26 model? I might get into HD 25 but in my region the HD 25 is double the price of the HD 25 Light while having the same acoustics… I really wonder which one to choose from… Should I go for HD 25? Or MDR-7506? Or even going...
  2. K

What are the key characteristics for a good gaming headphone? (ignore the microphone)

Just as the title implies. I wonder whether headphones like Shure SRH440 are great for gaming...
  3. K

Can you guys tell whether this MDR-7506 is legit not fake just from the package?

Thanks for the reply! But the packaging here is different from all the other… If you look closely you see 7 languages imprinted on the package instead of 4… you can see Korean, Chinese simplified and traditional Chinese imprinted on the package too… I’m still wondering whether it is legit or...
  4. K

Can you guys tell whether this MDR-7506 is legit not fake just from the package?

I'm asking for help before deciding to buy it... I live in Chile and I got these photos from the provider Ebest.cl... I might be just over cautious but I really don't want to buy a fake one.
  5. K

One headphone that can lasts my whole life to choose from?

Sorry for bothering here! Newbie here. So here I am trying to find the one headphone that can last me a lifetime. I have a Sennheiser HD 206 that I have used for years now and I am deciding to retire it due to its bad condition. I am not an audiophile, but I do want a headphone that can sound...
Top Bottom