Search results

1. theREALdotnet

Qobuz - How to report defective/deficient tracks?

I’ve been trying to find a way of reporting issues with tracks to Qobuz inside the app and on the website, but came up empty. It may well be my old eyes, I seem to remember that there used to be some way of reporting tracks somehow. So, if anyone knows how to do that, I’d be much obliged...
  2. theREALdotnet

Pushed-in tweeter domes

How often do you see used speaker ads that show pushed-in tweeter domes but hastily add that “they don’t affect the sound quality at all”… In my mind, a none dome-shaped tweeter diaphragm will simply not be as rigid under pistonic motion and will likely undergo its own contortions, causing...
  3. theREALdotnet

The most iconic 90s movies

So I’ve mentioned the “The quintessential 80s pop song” thread at a family get together today. I also mentioned its anemic companion counterpart thread about the 90s. This resulted in much nodding and little disagreement – until… Until somebody stated that the 90s were the most iconic decade...
  4. theREALdotnet

The most iconic 80s movies

So I’ve mentioned the “The quintessential 80s pop song” thread at a family get together today. I also mentioned its anemic companion counterpart thread about the 90s. This resulted in much nodding and little disagreement – until… Until somebody stated that the 90s were the most iconic decade...
  5. theREALdotnet

M&K V125 Service Manual?

I’ve been trying to get hold of a service manual for the M&K V125 subwoofer (20+ years old). Does anyone know where I could find such? aTdHvAaNnKcSe
  6. theREALdotnet

Recommend me a replacement DAC

I’m looking to replace my (original series) Topping D90 DAC. The reason for the replacement is merely a functional one. I’m perfectly happy with the way the DAC sounds and I would expect any state-of-the-art DAC to sound the same. I’m wanting a replacement because the D90’s remote control has...
  7. theREALdotnet

Topping D90 XLR output: inverted polarity?

Hi, I’ve just signed up after years of lurking. I‘ve usually been able to get my answers from ASR just by reading, but for this particular question I haven’t found an answer. That could well be due to my lacking search-fu, but believe me, I’ve tried. So here it goes: I’ve got a Topping D90...
Top Bottom