Search results

1. G

Topping A70 Pro HP & Preamp Review

I use the Nobsound MC3 with the A70Pro and my SPL Phonitor XE on my computer desk and it is an absolute joy/
  2. G

It is easy but as previously mentioned here in this thread a Type C to Type C cable wasn't working for me either so I switched to a Type C to regular Type A cable and it instantly worked. The updating process is ridiculously easy to complete :)
  3. G

It is definitely a scuff that I haven't seen on any of my gear. That would be interesting to know. Btw when upgrading FW make sure to use a Type C (for A70Pro) to a Type A cable for the computer otherwise the device won't be recognized.
  4. G

I personally enjoy the screen that can be always on or turned off after some seconds. It looks like a LCD screen which is vivid and has really good brightness when set manually. On medium brightness it is perfectly visible even in a bright room and the angle distortion is the typical of a LCD...
  5. G

I was told by their service department that they are following the situation and that they'll keep me informed, so no official statement yet though I have personally been using the device without problems for over a week now.
  6. G

Love is surely an exaggeration but after comparing it to the A90D and my higher end SPL Phomnitor XE I am very impressed with its performance. It's very punchy and has an amazing slam while maintaining all the great characteristics that the A90D has but with a better soundstage plus providing...
  7. G

I have been listening/comparing it to other amps for over 2 weeks now and I really love it.
  8. G

Sandu from Soundnews uploaded a video review of the A70 Pro+D70 Pro and he is extremely impressed with the A70 Pro like we read on the written review but he adds more info on the video. Soundnews A70Pro+D70Pro
  9. G

FOR SALE Topping D90SE + A90 black color

Hello, I have for sale the D90SE and the A90 in their original boxes and cables in black color. They have been used for less than 100h and they are in pristine condition! The price is at 900 euros and I accept payment via PayPal. I can send the devices anywhere in Europe so feel free to...
  10. G

Nobsound 3-IN-1-OUT XLR Audio Switch Review

I started using the MC3 about a week ago and I am extremely impressed! I have a Topping U90 connected via I2S to the Gustard R26 which is plugged to the MC3 and my amplifiers the SPL Phonitor XE + Topping A90D via some high quality Mogami+Neutrik XLR cables . I have 0 noise and no bleeding at...
  11. G

Nobsound 3-IN-1-OUT XLR Audio Switch Review

I know that it is a 3y later question lol but I wanted to know how your experience is and if you noticed any sound difference connecting the Dac straight to the Amp vs through the MC3? Thanks
  12. G

Topping D90SE Review (Balanced DAC)

Yes it is really interesting! I am seriously considering to upgrade from the D90SE to the Gustard A26 and I told them that but since I have always been a Topping fan I wanted just a hint on whether they are considering using that chipset on an upcoming successor.
  13. G

My bad I forgot to say that the reply they gave me was about the D90SE successor :D
  14. G

Hello mates , I sent an email yesterday to Topping asking if they are preparing an upcoming DAC with the AKM 4499EX chipset and I received this reply: "I am glad to have your mail. We are considering this possibility. Please stay tuned. Best Regards!" So from what I understand they may...
  15. G

Topping A90 Discrete Review (Headphone Amp & Preamp)

I personally noticed the warmer and punchier profile of the A90D immediately after plugging in my LCD-X/Arya. It is extremely obvious to me and definitely an upgrade compared to the A90.
  16. G

After having it tweaked by Topping in China I no longer have any issues regarding codes or pops while plugging/unplugging headphones. They had told me that those are hardware issues and unfortunately it needs to be done by them. It is time consuming having to send it to China but since they...
  17. G

Thanks a lot :D I am very excited with what they've done. I shipped it on October 25th from Greece and I received it on December 21st but this really depends on where you live. In Greece the customs offices are absolutely horrible and extremely slow plus they have the right to estimate a value...
  18. G

Exactly! It is so beautiful to see excellent results after such a long time without my amplifier. I sent a congratulations email to the whole Topping team especially to the Repair's department for doing such a great job. I hope it all goes well with the amplifier driving your Stax headphones :D
  19. G

Hello I wanted to give you all an update after receiving the repaired A90D. After doing a lot of tests on the 6.35mm and 4.4mm jacks I can comfortably say that there are no pops like before , no device reboots/shutdowns and no erros whatsoever! I am extremely happy with what Topping has done and...
  20. G

Mine will be back home in some days after a long trip to China for a repair. I mentioned all issues and screen errors to Topping beforehand so according to them it is fixed. I guess I'll be reporting back first on the thread.
Top Bottom