Search results

1. R

Power cables to connect ...

Iv’e connected a Processor and a transport streamer and a TV to McIntosh controller MPC500. I have a few power cords. One better and the other regular ones. AudioQuest Monsoon 3.31mm’2 the "better" one AudioQuest NRG-Z3 2.08mm’2 Is it preferred to use the Better Power cord to a streamer...
  2. R

Lumin U2 or Lumin U2Mini ?

I have a McIntosh Pre Amp (C53) . Considering upgrading to Lumin U2 or Lumin U2Mini. The Mini cost 1/2 the price . The U2 have different another Power Supply :rolleyes: and other connections. I will use Coax Digital cable. Is it logic to buy the U2 ? Please see specs ..C53 inside DAC and...
  3. R

New Pre amp or a Streamer ?

Considering adding / buying the McIntosh C53 to my McIntosh A/V Processor MX123 Passthru for Stereo only. (My Power Amp :MC255) The MX123 uses the AK4490 DAC if I’m not mistaken. Is the C53’s DAC ( DA2 Module ) superior ? Meaning : Adding the C53 ($8500) to the MX123 will justify the cost ...
  4. R

Bluesound Node Digital Coax Output

I am using A Digital connection between the MODE and my processor's DAC via an RCA 75 Ohm Digital cable. What is the sample rate in Coax out from NODE for non-MQA DAC content (such as Qobuz and Deezer) ? Some people say : up to 24 bit/192 kHz. Some Say up to .../96 kHz What's the "true" ? Thanks
  5. R

Speaker isolation feet

I have a new Focal Sopra 3 floor standing Speakers Each speaker is 70kg weight. The Sopras have built in rubber feet with spikes optional to use.Under the Glass Base My sopras is standing on Ceramic hard floor. Now standing on the rubber feet but to make them stable I use 1-2 spikes feet to...
  6. R

Power cables with good review.

Is there a Power cables with good review ? Meaning , Power cable that justify its price and reputation ... Thanks
  7. R

Need advice to adjust A Processor

Hi. As an owner of McIntosh MX123 (And MC255) I need an advice please . The MX123 is about 2 years with me , The setup was made by the seller with Audyssey setup. Didn’t like the results so invited a Friend that change preferences manually without Audyssey. After a wile . Again , The sound...
  8. R

Any opinion on McIntosh MB50 ?

I have a McIntosh A/V processor and power Amp. Any opinion on McIntosh MB50 streamer ? https://www.mcintoshlabs.com/products/media-streamers/MB50 Or maybe Blusound ? Thank you
  9. R

Using Tidal via TV App or separate Streamer device?

I have a Sony TV with Tidal App. The Sony is connected to a stereo system via HDMI cable. Another option is a separate Streamer device with Tidal option as a source connected to the stereo system Is there any major difference between these 2 option ? Thank you
  10. R

How to decide between Spotify ( Processor App build in ) Or Tidal via an iPhone ?

How to decide between Spotify ( Processor App build in ) Or Tidal via an iPhone ? Spotify is less Audio quality but I can use it via a Superb Processor App build in.. Tidal is a better Audio quality but I don't have a dedicated streamer , I can use my iPhone (13 pro max ) with Airplay 2 to the...
  11. R

Opinion on Niagara 5000

Hi. Any opinion on the Niagara 5000 by Audioquest ? Thank you
  12. R

Looking for Power Protector

HI. Any opinion what to "choose" : AudiQuest Niagra 5000 OR McIntosh MPC500 regarding power protection ? I have a McIntosh A/V kit. Price doesn't matter. Thanks.
Top Bottom