Search results

1. S

Deciding on a Room Layout

Hi ASR, Could you please help me choose between the two attached room layouts where I will be living / listening in? Which layout will sound better, both with and without treatment? Layout 1 ( we can call it the 1 bedroom) has a listening space that is 13 feet wide. The length of the room is...
  2. S

Advice with Apartment Studio Design

Hello ASR, I am currently looking to move into an apartment which I would like to model as both a home and a reasonable listening room, The space I am considering is a large studio. I prefer to convert it into a 1 bedroom for privacy reasons, but would not like this to have a significant...
  3. S

Acoustics of an uneven ceiling

Hello, I'm currently searching for a new home and picking one with the right listening space is the top priority. Some options I've looked will have ceilings where the drywall will drop at least a foot or two. I'll normally see this along the edges of the ceiling, but sometimes going through...
  4. S

Recommendations on Speaker Placement, floorplan attached

Hello, just curious - where would you place your stereo setup in the following unit? I am not against doing small renovations if it helps. .
  5. S

Outlaw RR2160 vs Parasound P6

I am deciding between purchasing a new Outlaw RR2160 and a used Parasound P6 for the same cost, around $1500 Canadian in total. What I began looking for was a preamp with full bass management (an active crossover for the subwoofer and speakers). I've come to these two as my best available...
Top Bottom