Search results

1. P

Advice for Audio Monitors or Studio Monitor

It would be interesting to have an audio monitor equipped with a button (bypass) which, by pressing it, makes it vary from linear monitor to Hi-Fi monitor... :)
  2. P

Thanks for the advice and suggestions .. I had also considered the RFC monitors but, being very fussy about aesthetics and design, I exclude a priori Kali, RCF and Yamaha monitors (I can't stand that white cone ...). I know it's wrong but the eye wants its part too ... I'll try to evaluate the...
  3. P

Thanks, sorry, I have left out some details ... I live in Italy (northern Italy) and the budget could be around € 800 (preferably below € 1,000). Thanks for the tip on the noise ... Yes, at most I would listen from about 1 meter away ... (with the equilateral triangle ...). I also forgot to...
  4. P

Hi everybody, for a few days I have been considering the idea of changing my audio listening from a desktop station. I currently have a pair of Behringer Studio 50 USBs. As an advantage, from my point of view, they have a good noiselessness of amplification and a remarkable sound power, on the...
Top Bottom