Search results

1. B

Cambridge Audio CXN V2 Measurements (Streamer & DAC)

I’m interested in getting one. All the reviews in every forum about this streamer was great. Came across this that also includes the AXC35 CD player and AXR100 amp https://www.ebay.com/itm/285676120915 How is the AXR100 amp? Anyone has any experience? Has it been reviewed here? Couldn’t find...
  2. B

Topping DX3 Pro+ vs Ifi Zen Dac V2

Understood, a lot of enthusiasts fall for low prices on high impedance headphones including me. I have done the same and returned when understood who the high impedance headphones are made for. Most don't know about the differences when they start out. Then they start investing more money on...
  3. B

ifi Zen DAC and Headphone Amp Review

Lol I had the same feeling when I just just got the DX3 Pro+ and started comparing with iFi Zen DAC v1 I’ve been running for sometime. The Zen DAC just sounds much better to me than the better measuring DX3 Pro+. Not sure but have been leaning towards Burr Brown DACs from the Microsoft Zune...
  4. B

Match Portable Dac/Amp to DT 770 Pro 250 ohm

Wrong impedance headphone choice. Why not 32ohm or 80ohm DT770? They all sound petty much the same.
  5. B

Headphone Amp for DT 1990 Pro

Stick with the Zen Dac for DT headphones. They are just fine. And the bass boost give these cans some oomph when needed.
  6. B

Topping DX3 Pro+ vs Ifi Zen Dac V2

May I ask why you picked the 250ohm DT990 when there is 80ohm version? 80ohm version is meant for casual listeners and pretty much everyone. And 250ohm version is for professionals. The professionals already work with the gear that can drive high impedance headphones. I would say your...
Top Bottom