Search results

1. B

Headphone amplifier with miniDSP Flex?

I’m sold on the MiniDSP Flex but I’d also like to connect a headphone amp to the analog device. I can see the nuisance of having to adjust the DSP settings with a headphone amplifier, but has anyone on this forum made this pair work?
  2. B

SOLD: RME ADI-2 DAC FS - $720

Most people here are familiar with this DAC/headphone amplifier combo. No functional issues. The serial number ends with a "B" indicating the ESS DAC and not the older AK DAC. $720 shipped in the USA. If it doesn't sell here this week, I'll list it on eBay. It'll probably sell for higher...
  3. B

FS (USA): Dan Clark Audio Aeon 2 closed headphones

Photos to follow. In fantastic condition DCA Aeon 2 closed back phones. Includes everything (box, packaging, certificates, dummer cable). If you prefer the sound signature of the Noire, you need only purchase the perforated earpads from DCA and install them to get the Noire frequency...
  4. B

Focal Clear MG versus Clear MG Professional

I’m reading mixed reviews regarding the Focal Clear (MG or not) versus the Focal Clear Professional version. Some say they are identical except appearance and packaging and others say they are tuned differently. I could care less about the appearance but is there a definitive answer as to...
  5. B

SOLD!!!: Topping D90SE and A90 stack, black color.

Topping D90SE DAC and A90 headphone amplifier combo. Black color. Fantastic condition. I'm selling because I own two RME ADI-2 FS units. I'm trying to clear up desk space at my computer and I don't need the A90 power. Nor do I need MQA. $850 shipped in the USA for the combo! This is...
  6. B

FS: VTV Purifi 1ET400A EVAL-1 stereo amplifier

VTV Purifi 1ET400a based Eigentakt EVAL-1 stereo amplifier with 12V trigger. The link to this exact unit is below. https://vtvamplifier.com/product/vtv-amplifier-purifi-eigentakt-stereo-amplifier-based-on-eval-1/ Great condition. I'm in a rush so won't be able to post pictures until...
  7. B

FS: Audiophonics MPA-250NC XLR stereo amplifier- Ncore NC252MP based

Audiophonics MPA-250NC XLR stereo amplifier. This is probably the most cost-effective (least expensive) Ncore NC252MP based amplifier available. Build quality is excellent and the chassis is nice and compact. Link to the manufacturer site below...
  8. B

SOLD: SMSL SP200 Headphone amplifier

I have a brand new never use SMSL SP200 headphone amplifier. I purchased it thinking I’d wire a second amplifier in case a second listener wants to monitor off my DAC. Well this isn’t happening. My current headphone amp is a Topping A90. The SMSL SP200 box was opened but the unit and...
  9. B

[SOLD] Topping EX5 DAC Amp - BRAND NEW never used

Topping EX5 DAC Amp combo. Black color. Never used. The unit was never even taken out of the plastic packaging from the box. I purchased this 2 months ago as I planned on using it as a Roon endpoint with my RPi4 but I've decided to go with something else. $250, price includes shipping in...
Top Bottom