Search results

1. T

Eversolo DMP-A6 Streamer Review

@mirror88 I am still on v 1.1.40. Any way to get the newest firmware update pushed in to my unit?
  2. T

It will be provided in the next firmware. As in the above post.
  3. T

Posted this on the one of the FB audio groups, too: I received mine 2 days ago. EverSolo DMP-A6 is a fantastic unit. Do I think there is better stuff out there? For sure, and I heard it. Are any of the other options costing only $850? HELL NO!! It is hard to beat this unit for the money. I wish...
  4. T

NAD M33 Streaming Amplifier Review

It should turn on. I have Sony A80J OLED and M33. Had tested HDMI but stayed with optical as it does the same thing and I did not feel like running the cable in the wall again. It will not turn off though I am told by NAD. Also, is your cable eARC and high speed?
  5. T

I think that worked! Still testing. I took it up to +6db (maybe a little bit too much) but tweaking it still. Thank you @pogo
  6. T

Wait, change the connection to preout or leave LFE?
  7. T

I increased slider by 4db and exported new filter. A little better but I feel fronts are lacking mid bass...
  8. T

I am running the latest 3.3.3 version of Dirac on Win11. My curve looks like this: Left: Right: Subwoofer:
  9. T

What do you mean by appropriate settings? Does it mean I need to select 'no subwoofer' in BluOS and the rerun Dirac Live while connected to preout output?
  10. T

If I now swap sub to preout, will I have to re-run measurements again? I hope not.
  11. T

I followed the instructions on YouTube video from Dirac on how to set up Dirac. I must be doing something wrong as while my sub works and runs, the sound no longer has the heft. No good bass really. I setup up the 2 fronts and sub showed in Dirac connected via LFE. I did mic calibration...
  12. T

One last question, should I get the upgraded UIMK-1 mic or should the M33 provided one suffice?
  13. T

In the meantime, if my amp and sub suffer from the low voltage issue, what other subwoofers are highly sensitive that you guys/gals can recommend? Is it JL Audio or SVS or REL? I was thinking of JL anyway...
  14. T

OH! I hope I didn't just spend ~6k while they are about to release V2 of this amp. Ugh... I'll test this all out tomorrow and report back.
  15. T

Do you know if both issues can be addressed in future updates or are these hardware issues? I'll reconnect the connection to SUB1 output. I hope there won't be any issues with waking it up. If so, preout and REW it is. I never used it before so...
  16. T

I made some modifications (speaker placement, new speaker cables, etc) so I'll be reruning Dirac. I think I'll get full version to see what's up. As far as KC62, I don't get any pops or a hum. Question for ya: do I select subwoofer in BluOS app and then run Dirac? Should it be connected...
  17. T

I have been following this thread since I bought M33 myself a week or so ago. I wonder if it's worth purchasing the Live Pro edition or if I should wait for the bass control software to start being compatible with the M33? I currently have the KEF KC62 subwoofer connected via pre-outs (would...
  18. T

Focal Aria floorstander owners?

Loaned M33. Same issue (boominess). Run Dirac Live Limited. I now love my system! Focals are awesome. Sound great now. All ranges separated and whole sounds great! After a while I noticed, my sub wasn't even turned on!! I need to rerun Dirac with it to see if I even need it.
  19. T

Contemplating picking up Anthem STR or NAD M33 with a room correction system and to check all my other boxes minus Roon Ready on STR which, Hegel H390 isn't anyway (yet).
  20. T

Ok. Great! Thanks! I'll get MiniDSP with UMik.
Top Bottom