Search results

1. dkinric

Can you hear a difference between audio cables? ABX test

He knows it when he hears it
  2. dkinric

Kali SM-5-C Project Santa Monica 3 way passive monitor announced

https://www.kaliaudio.com/santamonica
  3. dkinric

Review and Measurements of Lyngdorf TDAI-3400 Amp & EQ (Part 1)

Wow, you quoted a post from me from over 5 years ago - thanks for the memories! Amir's review index can give lots of examples of equivalent or better performing models for less money. There are a lot of great options at $6500, even more than 5 years ago.
  4. dkinric

Help deciding on active floorstanders

Have you looked at the KEF LS60? Great reviews and look - about $5k. https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/kef-ls60-wireless-review-by-erinsaudiocorner.50427/
  5. dkinric

End Game Speakers - The Quest Continues

Sorry, guess I confused you with someone else. It seems rude to me when someone is trying to give you something and you complain that it’s taking too long. MKR can understandably decide his efforts are not worth the abuse again and that’s what I was hoping to avoid. Let’s return to talking...
  6. dkinric

Perhaps. And I appreciate your opinion, head wrangler. Thing is, OP has always been up front about his intentions, right from OP's OP. He didn't come here asking questions, he's offering to give us something - to share. Some of us want to hear about a thing where we rarely get insight. Last...
  7. dkinric

I don't understand comments like this. So why are you here? Why are you posting on this thread that you clearly are not interested in? Are you trying to start an argument? ...or lead a revolt against OP so he will once again stop sharing his journey? Seriously, what are you hoping to accomplish...
  8. dkinric

This thread is hilarious. MKR: Hey guys, doing something cool, thought I'd share my journey if you're interested ASR: No, you're doing it wrong, you need to do it this way and choose these speakers that I like... Not unexpected I guess. @MKR , thanks for putting yourself out there again. It...
  9. dkinric

Revel Salon 2 - $15 k 'last dance' sale

Ignore the trolls. There were a lot of members following that with interest, not many of us get insight into actual purchasing decisions on up to $30k speakers. Perhaps a follow up thread WHEN you decide, explaining your finalists and reasoning. And pictures!
  10. dkinric

Revel Salon 2 - $15 k 'last dance' sale

@MKR I followed your speaker search thread journey with interest. OP, I don't put much weight into subjective reviews, but MKR has auditioned a lot of high end speakers. MKR, did you ever make a choice?
  11. dkinric

What are we listening to right now..

A rare acoustic set
  12. dkinric

Arendal 1723 Towers best amplifier

Is it though? Hegel has not done well on the test bench here so far. Different amp, but still... https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/hegel-h95-review-streaming-amplifier.28435/
  13. dkinric

What are we listening to right now..

Dinosaur Jr. with guest Jason Isbell - Cortez the Killer (Neil Young cover) - Brooklyn, NY - 12/6/23
  14. dkinric

The pain of being a member of ASR

I've mentioned this before, but this issue reminds me so much of The Matrix (1999 movie) - red pill vs blue pill. More directly, one's enjoyment of your system is much more reliant on what you BELIEVE than what you actually HEAR. And isn't the end game really enjoyment? If someone buys an uber...
Top Bottom