Search results

1. Jordmungandr

New interface: ID14MKII / SSL2+ / MOTU M4

Thanks a lot for the advise! And yeah, back when I got it I was really happy as this was my first audio interface. My FireStudio Mobile didn’t age well, I took good care of it but the front XLR are noisy, the headphone output is just terrible, and over the years developed some background noise...
  2. Jordmungandr

Thanks! A few days ago I checked the iD44 and I totally felt in love, it would be my dream audio interface…still, in the UK goes to the £400-430. Everyone mentions that the iD22 is much better than the 14, still I am not really convinced with the connections…the 44 is more attractive to me...
  3. Jordmungandr

Thanks a lot! I called to my local store today and we discussed that the Motus are not abundant in the UK at the moment, there are a few stores around with prices around £210-230. I hate the feeling that I have to rush and decide if I want one, before it’s sold out… The SSL looks beautiful, and...
  4. Jordmungandr

Thanks for the answer! Well, I did not mention that but the SM58 is my reference mic while recording sessions but my best friend works at the Kitroom in my local Uni. In other words, if I need a good mic I can get a C414 for a few days and take it back once I’m happy with the result. Still, I...
  5. Jordmungandr

Hi everyone, I’m new around here! I’ve been reading reviews, forums and watching videos to get a better insight on the ID14MKII / SSL2+ / MOTU M4. You guys have a really nice community here, and I would like to get some extra wisdom from you. I need to upgrade my Presonus FireStudio Mobile, as...
Top Bottom