Search results

1. R

Behringer Truth B2031A - how to flatten it with the switches in the back only

In my review & mod of the speaker, most people liked my tinkering to make it better, but some "understanding" souls told me I know no engineering or that I simply got a broken speaker. Well, I bought two more! With 3x B2031a purchased each separately over the course of 2022, I have a good view...
  2. R

Kali IN-8v2 vs LP-8v2

I managed to resist buying new speakers for 3-4 months now, so it is time... The Kalis are positively reviewed and I'd like to experience them. From Erin's Audio Corner, it seems the cheaper cousin (LP) performs as well as the more expensive one (IN) that is double the price. What am I missing...
  3. R

Monoprice Monolith T6 measurements and questions

Monoprice had the sitewide 15% sale 2 weekends ago and I decided to take the plunge. The T6 towers were highly rated on the site and well reviewed by Audioholics, so seemed like a great deal. I ordered the full home cinema set! Anxiously I unpacked the front tower speaker first, placed it by...
  4. R

JBL 306P MK II Analysis

Amir measured a dead spot at the cross over frequency right above the tweeter axis. This is readily apparent when playing a ~1.5 kHz tone and results in a musical reproduction that lacks presence: subjectively sound comes from around the speaker, not coherently from within the speaker...
  5. R

Behringer Truth B2031A - how truthful is it? (review / modding)

I bought one speaker out of curiosity. I wanted to see the value the speaker delivers for just $199. What a great first impression unboxing and taking it apart! These things are designed (thanks, Genelec!) and built (thanks, Behringer!) really well: the cabinet is dense and solid, the driver...
Top Bottom