Search results

1. L

Ultimate End Game Value Search (HIFIMAN HE1000 V2 vs. Dan Clark Expanse) [New or Used]

Hi everyone. I've been doing a bunch of research and I believe I have finally come down to two high end headphones for my ultimate end game value search. HIFIMAN HE1000 V2 & Dan Clark Audio Expanse It looks like I can purchase the HIFIMAN for $2,000 new and the Dan Clark Audio Expanse used for...
  2. L

Upgrade to Behringer A800 Amplifier for $199?

Hi folks, I am still a novice when it comes to audio equipment so please bear with me. My current audio setup is a JDS Labs Element 3, Aiyima A07, and Ascend Acoustics Sierra LX bookshelf speakers. As of this thread post, Sweetwater has the Behringer A800 amplifier for $199. I have some...
  3. L

Two of The Same Speakers? Dayton Audio BR-1 Kit?

Hi folks, I just purchase a preassembled pair of passive bookshelf speakers and upon opening the box, I noticed that both speakers are not symmetrical. Other folks have purchased the same speakers before in the past and the pictures of the speaker are symmetrical to one another. The first...
  4. L

New Member Here with Analysis Paralysis. Am I crazy?

Hi everyone. First time poster here at Audio Science Review. I look forward to some engaging conversations regarding audio products. I need some sound advice on building a great value audio system. Please check out the thread here. Any helpful advice or recommendations would be greatly appreciated!
  5. L

Analysis Paralysis (Best Bang for the Buck System for $600) Please help.

Hello everyone. I am a beginner with this audio stuff and need some sound advice. Please excuse my ignorance when it comes to audio equipment because I am a bit confused of which components will work well together to power up the Jamo C 91 II speakers cleanly, loudly, and reliably for a desktop...
Top Bottom