Search results

1. L

Ultimate End Game Value Search (HIFIMAN HE1000 V2 vs. Dan Clark Expanse) [New or Used]

Hi everyone. I've been doing a bunch of research and I believe I have finally come down to two high end headphones for my ultimate end game value search. HIFIMAN HE1000 V2 & Dan Clark Audio Expanse It looks like I can purchase the HIFIMAN for $2,000 new and the Dan Clark Audio Expanse used for...
  2. L

Ascend Acoustics Announces New Klippel NFS-Optimized Sierra Towers and Horizon Center

Does anyone know what the Preference Score is for the ELX Ribbon Tower and the ELX Titan Tower?
  3. L

Ascend Acoustics Announces New Klippel NFS-Optimized Sierra Towers and Horizon Center

Hey guys. Does anyone know what the tonality/preference score is for the ELX Ribbon Tower and ELX Titan Tower?
  4. L

New Member Here with Analysis Paralysis. Am I crazy?

Sorry for the late reply to your post. My current setup is a JDS Labs Element 3, Aiyima A07, and Ascend Acoustics LX speakers on my desktop next to my monitor. My current audio equipment is for music, movies, and video games. I created a new thread regarding upgrading my current Aiyima A07...
  5. L

Upgrade to Behringer A800 Amplifier for $199?

Hi folks, I am still a novice when it comes to audio equipment so please bear with me. My current audio setup is a JDS Labs Element 3, Aiyima A07, and Ascend Acoustics Sierra LX bookshelf speakers. As of this thread post, Sweetwater has the Behringer A800 amplifier for $199. I have some...
  6. L

Two of The Same Speakers? Dayton Audio BR-1 Kit?

Thanks for your input. I sent the company an email. Hopefully, they'll correct this problem.
  7. L

Since I'm a newbie here on the forums, I don't want to make it seem like I'm trying to put the company in a negative spotlight.
  8. L

Buyer beware? I'm confused. These pair of speakers were sold as brand new.
  9. L

Sorry let me clarify, should the company I bought these preassembled speakers from, should that company correct this issue by offering the symmetrical boxes instead?
  10. L

Aww crap. Should the company correct this issue and offer the symmetrical speaker boxes?
  11. L

I have these speakers placed on the left and right. I tried to angle both tweeters to my ears as equally as possible.
  12. L

Thanks for your reply. I am a newbie to speakers so please bear with me. I noticed the sound is more biased towards the left. Is that the result of asymmetrical speakers? Just an FYI, I am using the same audio equipment and tried this on another pair of different brand symmetrical speakers...
  13. L

Hi folks, I just purchase a preassembled pair of passive bookshelf speakers and upon opening the box, I noticed that both speakers are not symmetrical. Other folks have purchased the same speakers before in the past and the pictures of the speaker are symmetrical to one another. The first...
  14. L

New Affordable Accuracy Monitor from Philharmonic Audio?

If you don't mind me asking, which DAC and speaker amplifier are you using to power the Philharmonic AA speakers?
  15. L

Thanks for your reply and yoga blocks recommendation. I double checked and I do have enough space for the speakers. The listening distance would be 2.5 feet away. Would that be an issue with these speakers? Also, was it difficult to build the speakers? What tools do I need? Did it come with...
  16. L

@Dennis Murphy Please let me know what you think as well. I sent you an email and private message regarding the speaker purchase. Thanks.
  17. L

As a newbie in the audio scene, I am seriously considering purchasing these New Affordable Accuracy as my first Hi-Fi desktop system for my computer. I am planning to purchase the Topping DX3 Pro+ and the Aiyima A07 Speaker Amplifier as well with these speakers. What do you guys think of the...
  18. L

Analysis Paralysis (Best Bang for the Buck System for $600) Please help.

Thank you guys again for the helpful advice. I went through the Speaker Review and Measurement Index list per @eddantes advice and came across the Philharmonic Affordable Accuracy Monitor speakers. I did some more research and Philharmonic now offers a New Affordable Accuracy Quick Kit for...
  19. L

Analysis Paralysis (Best Bang for the Buck System for $600) Please help.

Thank you everyone for your responses. Now I'm even more confused when it comes to which speaker will sound good. lol I did see a number of Audio YouTubers praising the Jamo C91 II speakers. Are Jamo C 91 II speakers crap? Also, what about the Micca RB42 speakers? Would that be a better...
Top Bottom