Search results

1. F

Dummy question: amplifiers measurement

I thank all participants, and between your forum and the one I told you, in France, I will have a lot of reading to perfect my knowledge
  2. F

Hi, DonH56, Thank's for your interest and responds. So, should I understand that noise floor and output impedance are the most important measurements to explain any audible difference between amplifiers? No other measurements required? Not completely conviced for myself to believe that, but I'm...
  3. F

Good evening, DonH56 (it's night here) Thank you for your answers. If you say that TIM is no longer a problem, it's one less ... Regarding memory distortion or memory effect, I read that it was caused by dielectrics as capacitors, insulators, etc ... If indeed transient measures can be put in...
  4. F

Hi everyone! Hope you'll excuse my english, first of all! It's not my idiom, so I'll use translator... I would like to know why there is no mention of transient intermodulation distortion, memory distortion or thermal distortion concerning amplifiers measurement, and if those measurements would...
Top Bottom