Search results

1. A

Tidal reportedly enabling bit-perfect playback to USB DAC on Android

I have an iFi hipdac 2 DAC, which is a full MQA decoder, when connecting to my phone I do get the "Allow TIDAL to access iFi HD USB audio"? And Tidal works perfectly BUT it doesn't allow the DAC to do the full decoding and the Tidal software does the first unfolding (purple light). When using...
  2. A

A Raspberry Pi as a music server

I think I figured it out, when I connect my D10 DAC to the PC I use the Tidal connect which has a setup to have the app control the sample rate and to "disable the software that decodes MQA" which then means that the app is doing the MQA decoding and not the DAC. In this case I get 96.0 on the...
  3. A

And to make sure you have a MQA DAC right? so even if I use roon instead of Voumio I would have the same issue
  4. A

Thanks for your feedback, that is actually my theory, that my DAC doesn't support the MQA format. The part that I don't understand is why when I connect with an USB cable from the PC to the same DAC that doesn't support MQA I do get the 96khz. Is the PC doing the unfolding by itself? I haven't...
  5. A

Best OS/server to stream Tidal/Qobuz via Raspberry PI

Hello All: I am new to the group and I am sorry if my question was covered before, but I cant find and answer to my specific situation Goal: My goal is to stream to a Raspberry P1 4 using Tidal Master content (Typically 96 KHz sample rate for master recordings) and use my Topping D10 as DAC As...
  6. A

Hello All: I am new to the group and I am sorry if my question was covered before, but I cant find and answer to my specific situation Goal: My goal is to stream to a Raspberry P1 4 using Tidal Master content (Typically 96 KHz sample rate for master recordings) and use my Topping D10 as DAC As...
Top Bottom