Search results

1. Ambientwks

FS (UK/WW) Ayre P-5xe Phono Preamplifier, Excellent Condition

Selling my beloved Ayre P-5xe Phono (here) and K-5xe MP Preamp (listed separately) to shrink down the footprint of my hi-fi. The P-5xe is one of the rare phono preamps with balanced ins and outs, and can be custom loaded depending on the needs of your cartridge. It has excellent measured...
  2. Ambientwks

FS (UK/WW) Ayre K-5xe MP Preamplifier, Mint

Selling my beloved Ayre K-5xe MP Preamp (here) and P-5xe Phono (listed separately) to shrink down the footprint of my hi-fi. 230V Version (but assuming could be adjusted at the factory if you like). Aside from having a beautiful and understated design, the KX-5eMP is a very high performing...
  3. Ambientwks

SOLD!!!: (UK/WW) Benchmark AHB2 Silver / Black, Mint

Hi There! Selling this gorgeous powe amp on as I need to significantly reduce the footprint of my hi-fi in the living room. Would have kept it forever otherwise. It's the Benchmark AHB2, widely recognised one of the quietest (if not the quietest) hi-fi amp out there. Extreme S/N and distortion...
  4. Ambientwks

SOLD!!!: Dutch & Dutch 8c, Black/Black Oak, Mint Condition

£8950 + insured shipping at cost (pick-up available if close to London). These are the 'full fat' version with the lovely black oak finish (not the £1k cheaper 'studio' model). Immaculately kept, given regular cleaning and care, and recently given a clean bill of health by KMR in London. These...
  5. Ambientwks

Anyone heard the new Technics 1200-G/GR?

Heya! I currently own a Bryston BLP-1 turntable, and I love it - but the motor seems to have crapped out and I'm not sure if they will cover it under warranty. I'm sure this conversation will rumble on slowly between Bryston, Gold Note, and PMC (who service Bryston in the UK). If I do have to...
Top Bottom