Search results

1. P

7Hz x Crinacle Zero:2 IEM Review

Interesting take as I heard some other members preferring longer tips for the Zero 2 :) Also, with the Spring tips, I do advise sizing up a little to retain a good seal due to their soft and shallow nature
  2. P

Hey I was the one who mentioned the Chu 2 :D Chu 2 has more desirable nozzle length for sure, but it shreds some of my ear tips as you might have read and I still prefer the Zero 2 with regards to sound
  3. P

When said IEM is released/discovered for no more than $20 extra ;)
  4. P

Ye I have bought hyped stuff costing much more that don't suit me- we learn from the pain :') Although the Zero 2 still seals well for me, I totally agree that its fit and nozzle length is noticeably more problematic than the average IEM. Also, it's true that Simgot IEMs are known for being bright
  5. P

KZ ZSX IEM Review

Can't agree with this enough! Also, tip sizing isn't standardized across the different tip brands, and even if their exact diameter is provided, not all tips of similar diameters seal identically due to different physical material properties and shapes. The resulting effect on seal and depth of...
  6. P

I've sent you a dm to not derail the thread :)
  7. P

Hmm to put things into perspective, I've tried over 50 different types of tips on my Zero 2 without a single fault thus far. On some of my other IEMs, like the Whizzer HE01 and Moondrop Chu II, some of my tips get shredded or ripped and instantly/eventually destroyed due to relatively sharp...
  8. P

As someone who wears glasses I'll have to disagree :) It is extremely hard to find a headphone that seals well stock, and changing the pads more often than not screws over the entire frequency response. For iems, I just have to grab a cheap well measuring one like this Zero 2 (or one that is...
  9. P

You mentioned that these offer 85-90% of what really expensive iems would. How are these numbers derived? What would that extra 10-15% consist of? Are these numbers obtained through level-matched blind listening tests? If you'd only give these a "Fine" rating despite their performance to price...
  10. P

Lehmannaudio Decade Phono Stage Review

Whoo wasn't expecting to see this brand featured here! Their black cube linear headphone amp was on my "to buy" list at one point in time XD
  11. P

For you this iem is a great start; for me it's a great ending. Both of us are happy :D
  12. P

What headphones would you like Amir to measure next?

It is not about fit, but rather about the housing design (they fit securely enough in my ears to not fall out even if I shake my head vigorously, and I have also tried them with over 50 different pairs of ear tips, none of which addressed the issues I mentioned)
  13. P

AKG K371 Review (closed back headphone)

Curious to know if there will be any frequency response changes given the changes in driver positioning relative to the ear
  14. P

I get you; I am sensitive to treble peaks/resonances too. Hence the reason I love pairing the spring fit tips with these, as later proven by peak-free measurements shared by another member
  15. P

What headphones would you like Amir to measure next?

I have the space travel, I think they are decent in terms of sound quality. Add in the features and they are awesome for their price- at least on paper. For although the noise cancelling is effective to some extent, the design of the iem housing does not seem to isolate at all, allowing plenty...
  16. P

Also, if Amir's measurements on these aren't worthy of excitement, then I have no idea what does. Other than a little advice to be happier in life and to take breaks from the forum/hobby if you are unable to be under their *prolonged influence :)
  17. P

Don't worry, the Spring tips I am using eliminates it in the measurements shared ;)
  18. P

I resonate with many of your points- the way this iem is insane value (regardless of minor preferences), are the cheapest yet best sounding in my collection (as well), the cable gripe , and how I'm excited to have others hear it for themselves asap (already recommended them to my friends). I've...
  19. P

Adam T8V Studio Monitor Review

Hang on, what's the difference? Also, I think all of them are powered, whether by battery or by the mains :p
  20. P

Same, these sound more effortlessly natural with a better soundstage too imo
Top Bottom