Search results

1. V

Buckeye Amps 2ch Integrated Amplifier

Somehow took me this long to find out Buckeye is making an integrated amp. Being a very satisfied owner of their 3-channel Purifi amplifier, I cannot wait for this 2-channel integrated amp to be completed :D
  2. V

Buckeye Amps: Purifi Mono, 2ch, and 3ch Official Thread

Got my parts in today for the distortion issue fix. The instructions Buckeye posted earlier were spot on, and everything works as expected. Now, there isn't an audible difference because of how small the issue was (and I don't have gear to put this to the test), so I can't tell exactly what...
  3. V

Great news! Thanks for sharing, and can’t wait to hear more.
  4. V

Congrats on the defense!
  5. V

If you need to make your ears ring in order to make it clip you probably don’t need more power
  6. V

Earlier this week I received my 3 channel Purifi Buckeye amp. I’ve got to say, the improvement is much more than I was expecting. I am using it to power my LCR LS50 Meta speakers with the Buckeye amp taking over amp duties from an Onkyo TX-RZ50 (which I realize isn’t the best amp to begin with)...
  7. V

As someone with a 3 channel on order (with an original ETA of 2-3 weeks)… news to me as well! can’t wait for mine to arrive
  8. V

That makes sense; I misinterpreted what that line in the review (and corresponding graph below) meant. Thanks!
  9. V

Thanks for sharing your review. I'm not sure what to make of these numbers (ie: how comparable they are to Amir's reviews of other Purifi amps since other equipment was used in your review Rick), but SINAD seems a touch worse than the other Purifi's that Amir has reviewed? That said, still...
Top Bottom