Search results

1. My adventures in stereo

Why eq to a flat response prior to eq'ing to a Harman Curve?

Hi I use a bookshelf speaker , sub system with a minidsp SHD for eq duty using REW I got better results with REW, than with DIRAC live, after multiple tries, hence sticking to the former Presently getting best results with a Toole Curve Got me thinking about why to first eq to neutral and...
  2. My adventures in stereo

Cambridge Audio CXN 100

Have been using it since the start of this thread and am really enjoying it so far Not missing having eq or tone controls I like the sound it produces Running it through XLR in for the minidsp SHD It makes Spotify bearable
  3. My adventures in stereo

Cambridge Audio CXN 100

The pre amp functionality, is a non issue for me (Set to OFF) As I use a minidsp SHD, as my preamp
  4. My adventures in stereo

Cambridge Audio CXN 100

Rather than posting a reviewer video, please explain why you prefer the CXN V2 over the CXN 100 I do not give any credence to the reviewer, you posted, based on his previous track record Too subjective for my preference
  5. My adventures in stereo

Cambridge Audio CXN 100

Got the CXN 100 It is a beast, in weight build & size 14.6 lb shipped The default language was Polish for some strange reason, a quick reset later, English was restored Stream Magic app was easy to use Rest of the setup was trouble free I used the XLR outs & the Optical out, they sound very...
  6. My adventures in stereo

Cambridge Audio CXN 100

Surprised by the radio silence on the Cambridge Audio CXN 100 After how well rated its predecessor the Cambridge Audio CXN V2, was universally Expected to see more interest in its successor I am currently using a Wiim Pro, like it a lot Just ordered a CXN100, to try it out Had previously...
  7. My adventures in stereo

Review and Measurements of NAD C 320BEE PWR Amplifier

I still have one of these, not the most powerful out there
  8. My adventures in stereo

Recording stereo samples for youtube

Did my 100'th youtube recording yesterday
  9. My adventures in stereo

What are we listening to right now..

Rediscovered , this Ray Lamontagne album Till the sun turns black
  10. My adventures in stereo

What are we listening to right now..

Listening to " Soundscape" on tidal Not sure what they are, a cover band, by some of the albums some are remixes of popular artists Some good tracks in there Try the "equilibrium" album first, has a interesting take on Sultans of swing
  11. My adventures in stereo

Tidal now labels its HD files MAX sted of MASTERS. Where's MQA gone?

got the update your client, to enjoy FLAC Moved on from Master to Max, all Hail the new Master
  12. My adventures in stereo

A Call For Humor!

spare him his life from this monstrosity
  13. My adventures in stereo

What new Vinyl did you get? please post a picture

Mumford and sons "Sigh No More" very nice pressing
  14. My adventures in stereo

Macro Photos of Record Grooves

Nothing romantic about these record photos, interesting project
  15. My adventures in stereo

WiiM Pro - Review & Measurements (Streamer)

Have been having issues with intermittent stuttering, with chromecast Anyone else having similar issues?
  16. My adventures in stereo

A Call For Humor!

First time, I hear a RSR' called an M wave a U wave and lets call it a day
Top Bottom