Search results

1. S

Help!: DAC Lavaudio DS400 rca connection?

Hello I have a question, I want to buy a Dac to join it as my smsl amplifier with RCA cable. but my budget now is not much to buy an expensive DAC, I already had a problem with the D10s topping and I didn’t like it, especially because of the problem it has of distortion because it is only...
  2. S

Hifiman HE-560 VS Hifiman Sundara

I have a doubt. I want to upgrade and my budget is 350 dollars and I don't know which one to choose: the Hifiman Sundara with a value of 300 dollars or the HiFiMan HE-560 V4 Premium with a value of 340 dollars. Searching on Youtube I found this video: there are several versus and the Hifiman...
  3. S

Help! problems with my dac Topping

Hello I recently published a post saying what dac to buy for 100 dollars and among the dacs was the Topping D10s and they recommended me to buy it to combine it with my smsl sp200 amplifier. Now the Topping D10s dac from Amazon finally arrived in my country and I used it and it worked but I...
  4. S

which to choose? DAC Desktop or DAC Dongle?

Hi Before commenting on my problem or my doubt, I must first say that my budget for what I am looking for is a maximum of 100 dollars. because i bought a smsl sp200 amplifier and i need a good DAC to match it for my hifiman sundara headphones. and i want a DAC that will match my smsl sp200 well...
  5. S

HELP! Which of these headphone options does the group recommend?

hello. I currently have the HIFIMAN He400se with a good 6w amp. but I want to update myself and what I am looking for the most is that it has good sound amplitude for video games and good sound and image detail for high fidelity music in .flac and MQA. I listen to a lot of classic rock, heavy...
  6. S

Help!! connection of PreAmp to Dongle Dac, does it work?

hello I have a question. I have ordered the S.M.S.L SP 200 amplifier from Amazon at a good price and I just need a good dac that supports native MQA and DSD, but they are expensive and I only have 90 dollars, so I decided to buy a dac dongle and bought the Linsoul Audirect Atom2 MQA, and what i...
  7. S

HELP! I want to update Monolith M1060 vs SIVGA Phoenix?

Hello. I currently have the Hifiman HE400SE and want to upgrade. I have seen these two headphones and many youtubers speak highly of them: the SIVGA Phoenix and the Monolith M1060. but I don’t know which of the two is better for sound quality in .flac and MQA music and for video games. and...
  8. S

Help! Hifiman he400se and Audient iD4 MKII USB-C

Hello I want to buy a good audio interface that has a lot of power in volume, because I had the fiio k5 pro and it gave good volume but not enough as I wanted, so I was researching in forums and found this image: https://ibb.co/TmM8r8w Where it says that the Audient iD4 MKII is the one with...
  9. S

hifiman he400se vs beyerdynamic DT 990 pro, which to choose?

Hello I would like to know the opinion of an expert on which of these two headphones I should choose. the Beyerdinamic Dt 990 pro 250ohm or the Hifiman he400se? I am looking for good sound quality in music in .flac format for 24 bits 44100hz or 96000hz And I'm also looking for an immersive...
Top Bottom