Search results

1. B

Help me choose my 2nd nearfield system

Hello, I need a second nearfield audio system for music playback on a desk for a different house, relatively on a budget as the time spent there is 25% of the year. My main system is MiniDSP Flex/Kali In-5/SVS 1000 Pro based. A subwoofer for this other system will come later (probably an other...
  2. B

Please help me with my dysfunctioning setup

I recorded the crackles I get from a sweep on both speakers : https://vocaroo.com/1KSke39g3iWV It came from one chanel so I sent back the one which had problems. I ran this sweep with the speaker the seller sent me back (exactly the same :facepalm:) and the crackles are now coming from both...
  3. B

PC centered interface

Hello, I will move from the Yamaha Musiccast to a MiniDSP Flex. I am currently using a PC connected via Toslink to my amp. I would like to find a linux based interface running from the PC which could be displayed on the TV or controlled with a smartphone to play music from a server or streaming...
  4. B

[Advice] Setup evolution

Hello, first of all, I'm far from being a native english speaker, so please excuse the language mistakes. My setup : - Yamaha R-N803D - Ditton 44 Series II - Thorens TD 145 I’ve got also my PC linked up with a toslink wire to the amp, and I also use the streaming possibilities from the amp...
Top Bottom