Search results

1. S

Help building a lasting ~$10k system with apartment limitations

@Marc v E great thought! This will get me to 9' between speakers and 10' to the couch. + my current mount does exactly that! In this case, the System Audio wireless setup might come in particularly handy
  2. S

Thank you all for the advice! And @JiiPee - appreciate the sketch, very helpful! As most have mentioned, the key issue is the room (and I attached below additional pictures in case helpful), and it seems that there are a few main options for room correction: Integrated amps with room...
  3. S

Btw, I agree with that. To me, vinyl is more about the process and "warmth" of the sound
  4. S

Thanks @Habu - they should fit fine: there's 20" (50cm) on each side and I could put them vertically, since the TV is going up anyway Then the digital setup would be: streamer -> Benchmark -> Neumanns? Also, is there a specific reason why active speakers would work better in a "troubled" room?
  5. S

This might be another solution and if it can handle my room better than Lyngdorf, I guess it could still be within my budget if I don't buy the Rega Fono MC. One thing I'm a bit worried about is I think I saw that Dirac is more complicated to set up, than RoomPerfect, but hasn't had a chance to...
  6. S

Hey guys - sorry for the lack of response: got tied up with work and some other commitments. Understand the reasons for being suspicious, but not sure why somebody would go to the length of creating a detailed post for trolling. Indeed, I posted the same topic on 2 more websites at the same time...
  7. S

Thanks @RickSanchez , will try to do some readings on room EQ and AVRs
  8. S

Hey guys! First time building a system, but have been dreaming about it for a long time, so am very excited and looking to build something that I can enjoy at least for a few years before upgrading. Because of work, unfortunately, I don't have as much time as I'd like for researching and going...
Top Bottom