Search results

1. J

Speaker designs using Purifi drivers

That is the best DiY write-up I've ever seen! Looking for a passive, 6.5" Purifi w/2x side mounted Purifi radiators design and came across this.
  2. J

Apos customer service?

Just to pile on here, I returned a couple items and they sat on it for almost 3 weeks until I threatened to contact my CC company to reverse the charge. I had been contacting them every few days, that was the 5th email and I also attempted to use the chat bot once with no luck. After the...
  3. J

VTV Stereo Purifi Amp

This is sold.
  4. J

Dynaudio Emit M10

These are sold.
  5. J

All Aboard the FiiO K9 Pro Hype Train

I bought a D90SE / A90D stack planning to use the DAC as a source to an AVR, but didn't wind up doing that and I'm going to consolidate into a DAC / AMP. Considering this and a D7 Pro+. I don't see reviews for either of those units, but I'm happy with the sound of the current Topping stack...
  6. J

Pro-Ject - Debut Carbon Esprit Turntable

This is sold, I don't see a way to edit the original post.
  7. J

Correct - Updated the original post.
  8. J

$300 + Shipping. Local pickup available in Charlotte, NC. Some light scuffing on the clear plastic top from use. 1.23 M RCA Phono Interconnect, 45 RPM Adaptor, Factory-installed Ortofon 2M Red Phono Cartridge, Dustcover, Belts for 33/34 rpm and 78 rpm operation, 15V DC Power Supply
  9. J

Dynaudio Emit M10

$300 + Shipping. Local pickup in Charlotte, NC available. Scuffing on the bottom from the IsoAcoustic rubber stands, but otherwise in great shape. Upgraded to the Evoke 10s.
  10. J

VTV Stereo Purifi Amp

For sale VTV AMPLIFIER Stereo Purifi Audio 1ET400A Amplifier - Stock Hypex Factory Buffer, 12V Trigger Option, Default Binding Post. $1,000 OBO plus UPS shipping. No problems with the amp, the case is mint. Selling because my entire setup had ground loop issues, and my final solution was...
  11. J

Looking for advice regarding desktop audio setup with surround

Ordered a MRX 540 to do a comparison. :rolleyes:
  12. J

Looking for advice regarding desktop audio setup with surround

I work from home, game, and listen to music in my cloffice, so the system has to fill a few roles. I started out the year with a desktop setup consisting of the following - Denon 4311ci (Toslink from PC) Dynaudio Emit M10 Emotiva Sub Klipsch HTIB Surrounds AudioGD NFB 11.28 (USB from PC) Audeze...
  13. J

Your Desktop Audio Setup?

Did a (nearly) full refresh this year... current setup - Denon AVR-4311CI VTV - Stereo Purifi 400 Dynaudio Evoke 10 SVS SB-3000 Micro Topping D90SE Topping A90D Audeze LCD-2 Audeze Penrose Sound Blaster
  14. J

Significant static squelching noise with VTV 1ET400A

Thanks for all the responses on this topic. Tried a bunch of things, but I'm giving up until I have an opportunity to recable everything top try to isolate the PC cables from audio. It would be nice to have all 5 channels uncompressed while gaming, but 2-channel is the most important, so I can...
  15. J

Thank you for all of this information. I did confirm there is no noise using the same HDMI cable to connect a laptop on battery power, so it seems it is a ground loop. The receiver, amp and pc all plugged into the same UPS device, which I thought would help minimize ground loop issues. I...
  16. J

I actually don't know which of the two I'm using, I bought this RCA to XLR cable from Amazon.
  17. J

Hopefully this is not the cause. My mobo is a ROG Crosshair VIII Hero, only ~1 year old. I'll be upgrading again in a year, so if it winds up being the issue, I guess I'll live with toslink for another year.
  18. J

Thank you for the response, I've been trying to isolate by removing devices, but no luck so far. What I've noticed is that the squealing happens most often when I'm moving the mouse, like dragging a window across the desktop is almost guaranteed to cause it. I've eliminated at least the...
  19. J

I purchased a VTV Purifi amp in February to add to my office HT. Prior to this amplifier, I used the amps in a Denon 4311ci and I've never had any noise / static issues in the past. All my office equipment is plugged into an APC UPS model BN1500M2 (Amp, Receiver, PC), although only the PC is...
  20. J

Your Desktop Audio Setup?

Cloffice setup - Denon 4311ci Philips 867 Dynaudio Emit 10 AudioGD nf11.28 DAC / AMP Audeze LCD-2 Audeze Penrose Emotiva Sub 10 On Order - Dynaudio Evoke 10 VTV AMPLIFIER Stereo Purifi Audio 1ET400A REL T/7x
Top Bottom