Search results

1. Ariamella

Looking For ~£200 Headphone Amplifier With Passthrough

As per title, I'm looking for a relatively cheap headphone amp with an audio passthrough (not pre-amp out unless I have no other choice). I would like it to be balanced out so it works with my audio interface and studio monitors to reduce ground hum. I would prefer not to get anything topping...
  2. Ariamella

Headphone amplifier with balanced in and pass-through

I'm looking for a headphone amp with balanced-in and pass-through. I don't have many requirements other than a budget of around £200 max, but it'll be used with my Audient iD4. Currently looking at the Topping L50 but after the recent Topping drama I have second thoughts about buying their...
  3. Ariamella

Audio interface advice

I was looking for a DAC with balanced outputs and volume control because I have a ground loop and I've settled upon getting an audio interface. This is because the cheapest DAC with a volume control I could find was the Topping E50 and it's way over my budget and I'm gonna be getting a mic at...
  4. Ariamella

High-powered headphone amps

I want a project to keep me busy for a week or so but I'm getting slightly overwhelmed by all the options available so I thought I'd start a new thread to collate all my options. I have IEMs, planars and dynamics so ideally it can drive all of those, but being able to drive planars and dynamic...
  5. Ariamella

Best DAC for £500 or under?

I ideally would like balanced out and USB in but it's not a must. Other than that, I just want it to sound good. I'm replacing an old Theta DSPro Basic IIIa due to it's high Vout which makes it a pain due to me having to set digital volume very low whenever I listen to music. No Schiit or SMSL...
Top Bottom