Search results

1. Ariamella

Looking For ~£200 Headphone Amplifier With Passthrough

I've been using the A10d for a couple months now, but thank you c:
  2. Ariamella

Sabaj A10d 2022 Version Review (DAC & Amp)

Bought one :) SMSL C200 did not do it for me because the sound kept cutting out and the A10d sounds fine!
  3. Ariamella

AOSHIDA SMSL C200 Review (DAC & Amp)

Ok, double post, the disconnect happened again a few times since then so I've returned it and I'm getting a Sabaj A10d instead.
  4. Ariamella

Haven't had any more issues with mine thankfully.
  5. Ariamella

With dac/amps like this, typically to get true line out you just need to max out the volume, as the volume adjustment is done digitally within the dac.
  6. Ariamella

Seems to be fine now, not sure what was happening...
  7. Ariamella

Got my C200, it sometimes randomly stops outputting sound until I power cycle it, any idea what's wrong with it?
  8. Ariamella

Snagged a unit for £175 on Amazon, looking forward to how it performs :)
  9. Ariamella

Alright, will have a look at the A10d and C200 and decide on one, thank you :)
  10. Ariamella

I would rather not give them my money period honestly, I don't want to support companies like that. I am also incredibly sad that the Magnius is so much more expensive here than in the US... Edit: Well, my other option is getting a dac/amp, is the SMSL C200 any good?
  11. Ariamella

The whole PA5 fiasco made me lose all faith in them
  12. Ariamella

As per title, I'm looking for a relatively cheap headphone amp with an audio passthrough (not pre-amp out unless I have no other choice). I would like it to be balanced out so it works with my audio interface and studio monitors to reduce ground hum. I would prefer not to get anything topping...
  13. Ariamella

Headphone amplifier with balanced in and pass-through

I'm looking for a headphone amp with balanced-in and pass-through. I don't have many requirements other than a budget of around £200 max, but it'll be used with my Audient iD4. Currently looking at the Topping L50 but after the recent Topping drama I have second thoughts about buying their...
  14. Ariamella

iD4 & iD14 MK II - Audient updated their Audio Interfaces

Could be possible to try and swap them to 1ohm resistors or something like that
  15. Ariamella

Audio interface advice

Late update, I ended up picking up an iD4 MKii and it works well :)
  16. Ariamella

Audio interface advice

I did check it yeah, but pricing in the UK is a bit off I'm not sure if the M2 is worth it at that price difference, I was looking at the UMC204HD but I don't think it has true balanced outputs and the output levels are a bit iffy too
  17. Ariamella

Audio interface advice

I was looking for a DAC with balanced outputs and volume control because I have a ground loop and I've settled upon getting an audio interface. This is because the cheapest DAC with a volume control I could find was the Topping E50 and it's way over my budget and I'm gonna be getting a mic at...
  18. Ariamella

SMSL Sanskrit 10th MK II DAC Review

Honestly really sad that this DAC uses micro usb connectors instead of usb c, complete dealbreaker for me
  19. Ariamella

iFi iPower SMPS’s better than standart SMPS?

It won't have any more of an effect than a typical phone charger will, that's for sure
  20. Ariamella

High-powered headphone amps

Simulated 2.75W into 32R, 0.146W into 600R output is pretty decent if you ask me. :P
Top Bottom