Search results

1. I

Drop Dan Clark Aeon closed vs open

Any advice of which to get? Im leaning toward the closed as i do have open back, HD650, already. What are the differences between the Aeon closed/Aeon open? Thanks in advance.
  2. I

Matching preamp/amp

I have to admit I don't really know how the output voltage and input sensitivity works on components. So I ordered a Topping DX5 for my computer to output to my Sennheisers. I have speakers in the office as well that are in need of an amp. I'm considering...
  3. I

Lyngdorf TDAI 1120

Are the measurements any good based on the article here: https://www.soundstagenetwork.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2591:lyngdorf-audio-tdai-1120-integrated-amplifier-dac&catid=97:amplifier-measurements&Itemid=154 I'd like to get room correction for my living room audio...
  4. I

Amp recommendations

I have a Naim UnitiQute2 and Naim NAP 100 in my living room powering Dynaudio Focus 260s. In my office I have a headphone dac/amp using usb to my computer. I was thinking of moving the NAP 100 to the office and using my currently unused Focus 160 bookshelves with it in the office, using the...
Top Bottom