Search results

1. J

Master "deals" (massdrop, ebay, Amazon, etc.) Thread on Audio Product Sales

smsl c200 $169.08 sold by ashodia and shipped by wally world...
  2. J

SMSL DL200 the best ever value DAC/AMP?

dude you're awesome ! thanks :)
  3. J

how long is the manufacturers warranty on SMSL DL200 ? i was looking at the amazon asurion warranty and it says " COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one. " "Malfunctions covered after the...
  4. J

I didn't know the DL200 existed until I saw this thread and the title really caught my interest . Eight pages of complimentary to glowing comments also caught my interest . I'm not going to pretend to understand all about the chips and stuff but I certainly do appreciate the comments of you and...
  5. J

thanks Shawners . the plan is on the DL200 to connect my computer to the usb-c and connect the tv to it's optical . and then connects the DL200 RCA out to the RLS to drive the speakers and supply the powered velodyne sub with a line signal in using the RLSs 90hz x-over . the velodyne has a...
  6. J

my 20+ year old pioneer 5.1 HT receiver has a dead right speaker amp channel . i was considering a new denon or onkyo HT receiver but we use this in our bedroom with the computer and 65 inch tv and we aren't interested in a 5.1 setup in there . but i do have a powered velodyne sub in there with...
  7. J

All About UFO's

It simply hasn't encountered something big enough to destroy it yet at it and the impactors velocity . It is amazing that they survived the asteroid belt though .
  8. J

i've been looking at that denon referbed . amazon has a deal on the onkyo tx-nr6050 for $308 and a 3 year warranty can be added for $40 ...
  9. J

All About UFO's

yep but they are extremely slooooowwwwww compared to just %1 of the speed of light (kinetic energy) and compared to the distance to our closest star , besides our own , have barely crossed the street . sadly , i see us destroying ourselves long before we ever even try to send people to enceladus...
  10. J

All About UFO's

and traveling even a few percent of the speed of light makes a grain of sand a incredibly powerful impact , let alone something the size of a marble . shields up scotty .
  11. J

All About UFO's

how does that relate to space force ? we have satellites to see EVERYTHING .
  12. J

All About UFO's

just disinformation to drum up public support tp pay for space force . fear equals money .....
  13. J

RSL iA255.1 and SMSL DL200 combo ?

so i think i've decided on the SMSL DL200 for my DAC/AMP . but i need something to power my 2.1 desktop setup in our bedroom . i have a powered velodyne CT120 sub that still works perfectly and a pair of JBL arena 120 speakers on my computer desk . i'm certainly not a uber hifi'er with golden...
  14. J

RSL iA255.1 Class D integrated amplifier discussion

it has a 2 year warranty . did you contact RSL about it to see if they can offer advice to correct it or if they offer to fix it under warranty ? https://rslspeakers.com/rogersound-labs-ia255-1-integrated-amplifier/ they have a 800# in the top right corner of their site .
  15. J

budget DAC to compliment the JDS Labs Atom ?

thanks folks my mother board (asus z270 TUF mark1) supports " up to 32-Bit/192kHz playback " and is rated at "120 dB SNR stereo playback output and 113 dB SNR recording input (Line-in) ...... will the DACs mentioned perform better ? will a external DAC be a waste of money for my admittedly non...
  16. J

budget DAC to compliment the JDS Labs Atom ?

thinking of dipping my toes into the audiophile waters and the Atom seems like a great piece of gear for a acceptable price .... going by comments here . but , is there a DAC that would compliment it and/or keep up with it fidelity/spec wise for a similar (or less :) ) price of $100 ? i'm 57 ...
  17. J

fiber optic vs coax vs USB cable from computer/source to DAC .... which is better ?

thanks folks :) . if/when i get a new dac and amp i'll go USB so i can get the best performance even if i can't tell the difference . to me the whole point of upgrading is to get the best performance i can afford . the JDS atom for a C note looks to have WAY BETTER specs/performance than i could...
  18. J

fiber optic vs coax vs USB cable from computer/source to DAC .... which is better ?

i'm 57 and not a golden eared audiophile so for normal eared mortals is there much if any difference or reason to choose one over the others IF the hardware supports them ?
  19. J

just went to look , says the 120's are available and the 100p sub also , but the 130s are sold out . 130s seem to be the better speaker but would be too big/deep for my desktop . the 120's are only 4 1/2 inches thick/deep but do need a sub .... and i'm using a velodyne sub with them
  20. J

JBL arena 120's $89 a pair delivered . just got a pair for my desktop and i'm happy for the price . but i do want to build a pair of 2 ways with ribbon tweeters in the spring or so . they also have the matching arena sub for $99 delivered and the 120's bigger brother the 130 for $99 a pair ...
Top Bottom