Search results

1. B

Headphone equalization settings: preamp gain

hi, In most of headphone equalization adjustments (Oratory, Amir, etc.), the preamp gain settings are mostly set to minus something. I can well understand why, some frequencies are going to but raised in the EQ and we do not want them to distort the signal. but when I do an A/B comparison (no...
  2. B

Replacement pads for AKG k371

hi, I am looking for some replacement pads of the AKG K371. I cannot find any official pads from AKG (I happy with the stock ones), I can only find some compatible ones on ebay, but I am not so confident about their quality. Brainwavz pads would be a good option, but buying only one pair costs...
  3. B

Help me decide: Akg k702 vs Sennheiser 560s

dear Forum, I want to buy an open headphone for sound design and mixing. My budget is max 150€ (in Europe). I narrowed down the choice between the AKG k702 and the Sennheiser 560s and I am auditioning both at home. I am testing them with and without EQ (Oratory AutoEQ and Sonarworks). I can...
  4. B

Akg k371 vs 371bt

hi all, after reading different reviews on the internet, it seems like Akg k371 and k371bt should deliver similar results. Today I checked the list of supported headphones of Sonarworks: https://www.sonarworks.com/soundid-reference/resources/supported-headphones The k371bt is marked for...
Top Bottom