Search results

1. H

Blue Jeans Cable BJC LC-1 RCA Cables - various lengths available, in like new condition.

** Prices lowered on BJC!!!** Updated pricing on these cables are as follows: 1 pair of LC-1 stereo audio cables at 6 ft. - $28/pair ($63 retail) 1x LC-1 subwoofer cable at 20 ft. - $29 ($61.75 retail) 1x LC-1 subwoofer cable at 35 ft. - $49 ($93 retail) Lowering the price on these cables...
  2. H

Blue Jeans Cable BJC LC-1 RCA Cables - various lengths available, in like new condition.

Offered here are various Blue Jeans BJC LC-1, low capacitance RCA cables in excellent condition as follows: 1 pair of LC-1 stereo audio cables at 6 ft. - $37/pair 1x LC-1 subwoofer cable at 20 ft. - $39 1x LC-1 subwoofer cable at 35 ft. - $69 These well known interconnects have proved to...
  3. H

JTR Subs for HiFi and Music Primarily

I run my RS1s off 15A outlets and never had any issues with sound quality. Absolutely love how the RS1s can play with finesse when called upon and hit the single digits cleanly and with brute power when unleashed. I may try the dedicated 20A eventually for peace of mind though. I once heard the...
  4. H

FS: Crowson D501 Amp **SOLD**

Thanks. Will keep you posted.
  5. H

There’s a sale pending but I can keep you posted in case you’re still interested in the amp. Where are you located?
  6. H

Selling a D-501 Crowson amplifier at a fraction of the manufacturer’s cost! Being the original owner, the unit has been in storage and is in like-new condition. Included in the original box is the remote control and power cord. More information can be found here…...
  7. H

JBL 306p mk2’s for sale

For sale is a pair of JBL 306p mk2’s in good condition except for some minor cosmetic imperfection in the speaker wraps as shown. Local sale in the Charlotte, NC vicinity preferred as I don’t have the original boxes anymore. I can drive to 50 miles of 28277 to deliver them. Price for the pair...
  8. H

Buckeye Hypex Nc502mp Multichannel Amp Teardown

I’m actually glad the amp worked well for some else and it’s a happy ending after all. To this day I still don’t understand why it didn’t work in my system and consider it just a fluke. I run and love my Buckeye amp w/ nc252mp modules for Atmos duty, I still wouldn’t hesitate to recommend the...
  9. H

Buckeye Hypex Nc502mp Multichannel Amp Teardown

Long story short, no one could figure out what was causing the noises. But thankfully Buckeye amp issued a full refund for the faulty amp. Out of curiosity, and really wanting to try the nc502mp modules, I decided to order a VTV amp with the same modules in a Ghent case. I figured, hey if the...
  10. H

FS: Buckeye 4-channel amplifier - like new condition

The amplifier is no longer available. The only reason for letting it go is I wanted to try the nc502mp modules for their extra headroom and slightly more cost over my nc252mp’s. Sonically they sound the same to my ears at sane volumes.
  11. H

FS: Buckeye 4-channel amplifier - like new condition

Get your Buckeye amp much sooner! I have a mint condition Buckeye NC252MP 4-channel amp available. Being the original owner, this amplifier was bought less than 2 weeks ago and was used all of four times for running Atmos channels. Looking to sell for $827. Shipping is included w/ the price...
  12. H

VTV Hypex Ncore NC252MP (It's all Amir's fault)

The popping sound upon amp shutoff is definitely louder than normal, maybe 80dB loud?, rather than just a slight pop. But chatting with the manufacturer, who was kind enough to answer product questions on a weekend btw, the pop while annoying is normal. He says efficient speakers, like I use...
  13. H

I unplugged my processor from the amplifier and the loud pop is still there. I realize a slight pop sound may be normal of some Hypex amps but this is louder than I’ve ever heard. :oops:
  14. H

Ok, I’ll try that. Do you know if this loud crack is harmful for speakers? Any way to take care of the DC offset issue if that’s the case? I appreciate it.
  15. H

I received a 4-channel VTV amp w/ the NC502MP modules and no 12v trigger this past week. The amplifier runs perfectly and is flawless in operation. However as some mentioned here there’s a loud pop when my unit is powering down. Is the loud noise at all damaging to speakers? Anyway to fix it...
  16. H

FS: Blue Jeans Cable (BJC) LC-1 interconnect cables - 2 pairs (6ft., 10ft.)

That’s a valid point actually, thanks. All 4 cables were purchased end of December 2017. I can offer to sell them with free shipping. They’re well cared for and based off the BJC website and Amazon their prices have remained the same throughout the years.
Top Bottom