Search results

1. W

Searching for mini amp for streaming

Thanks for the recommandations. However additionally it would require a DAC to connect the WiiM Mini ti the amps. I would rather hope to find something all-in-one bjt maybe it’s not existing yet with the requirements i have. But i’m still open to any idea on how to « stream » or handoff music...
  2. W

Not sure where i have misspelled « streaming » but thanks for your valuable input.:rolleyes:
  3. W

Hi, I’m searching for a mini amp for my office, able to drive my monitor audio 50. This bit is easy, the hard bit is the following. I’m mainly using Apple music via airplay, with the new Apple hardware release having Bluetooth 5.3 i expect that we would « soon » be able to stream (finally)...
  4. W

Will having an external DAC on my x2400h will improve SQ for music?

Thanks for all the feedback. Regarding budget, it was within the same range (~100€). For the addiction, i can already see that since i’m reading and watching a lot of information on REW and how to tweak the denon for better performances.
  5. W

Thanks for the detailled answer. in short your are rather advicing me to get a umik and REW and optimising my system rather buying a new dac then?
  6. W

Why people are buying dac to connect to their avr then?
  7. W

On denon rhere is a bypass mode named « pure direct » allowing to bypass all electronics. but will a topping have a really better performance than the denon dac?
  8. W

Nvidia Shield on Android 11

It’s not due to 9.0.1, i have installed and bitrates is correct on my denon x2400h
  9. W

Hi, so i read a lot of things since i upgraded my speakers to audio monitor silver. i was looking at the jungle that is hifi and got a lot of new knowledge and on the mess that is lossless, specifically on apple ecosystem. Anyway my config is a denon x2400h+AM silver range speakers, my sources...
  10. W

Topping D10s USB DAC and Bridge Review

You’re lucky i checked for my I6 and it’s stuck at IOS12, your model is the older one to have the latest updates, damn…
  11. W

So it works fine if you have an adaptator where you can plug a charger as well. Howerver i’m a bit surprise because i thought lossless (at least for the apple music app) couldn’t do lossless in iphone 6s due to being stuck with IOS12.
  12. W

I’m looking for a DAC for my iphone with apple music on my hope speakers via my AVR. I was looking at a way to have lossless using apple app on third party hardware like my LG TV or PS5 but the app don’t deliver lossless… So i looked at DAC and there are either the one for headphone or the one...
  13. W

Even with pure audio activated?
  14. W

So i tested it this WE. My denon can received the 192khz from the sideload apple music app (checked in general/information/audio) However i didn’t see any huge difference, could this be that the shield dac is soso? I compared it to a sony high res walkman and there was a big improvement, same...
  15. W

Thanks i didn’t know about this app, it’s still awful but i least i can try some songs with the track pad
  16. W

Hi, just found this useful topic on google and subscribe to the forum! what apple music pkg are you using because i sideload one and the control are terrible i can’t access the bottom menu and browse my library for exemple, i also can’t see where the selection is… thanks for your help
Top Bottom