Search results

1. R

Help choose right preamp for my system

Thank you for your warm welcome and constructive help ))
  2. R

Eetu thank you Appreciate your comment, I'm looking into improving my room, I'll be posting some measurements as I get them
  3. R

thank you, Pre90 seems like would be able to solve my gain/volume issue, although not sure about imaging depth I understand imaging depth is determined by mulitple factors (source, power quality, DAC, speakers toe in, room treatment), but when it comes to preamps, key factors are usually...
  4. R

As described in my post, I have 2 issues, not enough gain/volume and soundstage is compressed/flat
  5. R

Thank you for your welcome JSmith! I'm actually looking for a reccomendation based on my system specs, I'm aware of products shared and did read these reviews although I'm not able to judge which might be a synergistic fit to my system just based on reviews I hope someone will actually take a...
  6. R

Hello all, Just joined this forum and first post for me here I'm looking for advice on a preamp that synergizes well with my downstream and upstream components, current preamp doesn't give enough gain/volume output, I'm typically listening at low volume at min 25/60 steps and I tend to listen...
Top Bottom